flyhalf is offline Associate Member

3cc shot seeping out..is this normal

im doing 1 1/2 cc test e and 1 1/2 cc eq. i just gave myself my shot and it seemed like a bunch seeped out. is that normal?

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    how long is the pin? and how far did you go in? i have some seep out, and mine differs each time. sometimes i can do it and none will come out, sometimes i do it...and a lil less than 1c comes out. where did you inject?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    It happens sometimes. As soon as I pull the pin out, I get a tissue and press on the injection spot. To collect any blood and try to avoid any overflow. It will stop coming out after a few seconds. Make sure that you are getting the pin deep enough into the muscle.

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    thigh with a 23g 1" pin. i to have had some seep out but this seemed like more than normal. i bury the pin. my leg was still a little swollen from the prop shot i did on monday, maybe the pressure pushed a little more out ya think?

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    Once you inject wait a couple of seconds keeping the plunger pushed down
    an then pull out quickly. If you pull out slow the gear can follow the pin out.
    The couple of seconds also insures you have all the gear out before removal.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    thigh with a 23g 1" pin. i to have had some seep out but this seemed like more than normal. i bury the pin. my leg was still a little swollen from the prop shot i did on monday, maybe the pressure pushed a little more out ya think?

Are you shooting the same area more then once a week? It sounds like it in that sentence. You should not hit the same area more the once a week.

Ive just started my cycle with prop and I shoot my quads, delts and pecs. I may add biceps if I get the nerve.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    i use either 23G or 21G syringes 1.5 inch .. and i put in the whole thing .. i dont have no problems at all .. and it dont hurt either

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    If you have seepage from withdrawing, simply do the following:
    1.)Clean injection site
    2.)with your off hand, pull skin away slightly from the area you plan to inject.
    3.)inject into the area you proposed and prepared
    4.)make sure before you inject compounds that you check if you are into a vein by slightly pulling on the plunger. (Aspirate )
    5.)if all is good and no blood enters the syringe, inject compounds.
    6.)wait about 3 or 4 seconds before removing needle
    7.)remove needle quickly and release the skin that you were holding in place
    The purpose is that after you withdraw the needle, the hole will be relocated away from where the juice was initially shot. Meaning, there will be no hole to leak from. Hope this helps.

Thread Information