Thread: All paper cycle

Rushzilla is offline Junior Member

All paper cycle

Ok Fellas here it is...
    Because of my paranoia, and lack of a local source, I have decided to do an internet source.
    In addition to this , I have decided to do an all paper cycle from a reputable, and highly recommended source.

My first choice is a 12wk only Primobolan cycle @ 130 a day... but the stuff is so expensive I'm forced to save up for MONTHS, or do a stack..
    Here is my question... I do not fully understand what advantages there are to stacking... for instance "why would one stack DBOL & winni? Does the winni offset some of the negatives of the DBOL? How does the stack work?

My main objective is to lose some BF and add ONLY a moderate amount of mucsle, that could easily be explained away as hard work in the gym.
    Would a Winni only cycle be OK?

So I am open to any and all ideas from you all as to the safest... most discreet, and most economical cycle that will meet my goals.

P.S I am aware that TEST is king, and most everyones favorite... but I have no interest in running test, or any thing that would cause me to "Quick bulk" or have to run a PCT.

Thanks Bros in advance for your comments>

RUSH

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    pct is inevitable, you need to run it regardless of what type of gear you run. it sounds like winstrol would be a good choice for you, being as you dont want it to be obvious you're juicing. i used to think like that, but eventually i stopped caring, and decided to go all out.

Thanks Tren Bull What do you think of adding a low primo to it?

RUSH

that would be good. although ive never run primo so i cant give you any first hand knowlegde on it. it should give you some gains, which would add nicely to the winstrol gains.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    What you need to understand is that running any AAS hampers or shuts down your natural testosterone production.

That is why PCT is necessary and that is why using test as a base for any cycle makes sense. You should, at the absolute bare minimum, run at least as much test as your system naturally produces. Without proper PCT post cycle, (any cycle) your natural test levels will be screwed.

eGGz : Thanks for the patience... I guess I just dont have enough of an understanding of the stacking yet... are all PCT therapies the same for all cycles?
    RUSH

basically yes, pct includes clomid and an anti e. preferably you should run clen too. if you are running pct for a very long cycle then hcg would be appropriate too.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushzilla
    eGGz :are all PCT therapies the same for all cycles?
    No, extended cycles, (more than 12 weeks) would require a more aggressive PCT than a conventional cycle.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    No, extended cycles, (more than 12 weeks) would require a more aggressive PCT than a conventional cycle.
    Like 8 months on deca and test... all I needed was 10 days of clomid but the real powerful stuff, works better then HCG was tonglat ali. Had me go thru PCT like I wasnt on PCT! (no loss of weight or sex drive at all).

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    oral primo is crap, all youre doing is wasting a LOT of money b/c you are afraid to inject or take test. People use test for cutting all the time, not just bulking. It all comes down to diet to whether you bulk or cut on test. PCT is needed for all cycles too

Paper is always expensive. And the only good oral cycles you can run are always going to be expensive. Im sure I know who your talkign about and his var and tbol are very expensive. Personally Im not a winny fan 25mgs(c&k) a day destroys my joints.

Thread Information