rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member

Up and coming cycle

I've currently taken 3 previous cycles all pertaining of only one test in each( i've ran 2 enanthate cycles and one sust 250). My 2nd cycle I double stacked enan. and M1t however. I'm looking to bulk up a little and also putting on and keep some quality gains. My stats are 5'8" at 160 lbs with real low body fat. I have my diet in check and eat real clean. My up and coming cycle looks like this:
    week 1-10 test e @ 500mgs/wk (split into 2 shots a week)
    week 1-9 deca @ 300mgs/wk (split into 2 shots a week)(using pretty much for the effect it has on the joints)
    week 8-12 winny tabs @ 50 mgs/ed
    week 1-12 nolva @ 10 mgs/ed
    week 13-16 nolva @ 20 mgs/ed
    week 13-16 clomid @ 100 mgs/ed for first 2 weeks and 50mgs in the last one
    week 1-16 vitamin B-6 @ 200 mgs ed
    week 1-16 milk thistle @ 1000 mgs/ed
    I also will be taking my multi vitamins, fish oil, and l-glutamine.

I would like some input on this cycle please, I'm anxious to get it started. Also, has anybody experienced any side effects from these dosages that I should be concerned about? Any input will be much appreciated. Thanks.

1ad man is offline Banned
    i like it your cycle but i would take test two week longer than the deca since deca will shut u down' and another change clomid 300 day 1 and then 100 week 1 and 2 and then i would go 50mg. you want test levels back up fast as possible. winny i like at 50mg you said you are quite lean and if you go 100mg then that would be better but you already lean so 50 is good. im not a big fan of deca but hey mass wise deca is good. but im test only fan and love tren over deca anyday. other than pretty good cycle keep calories high when bulking. peace

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Hold on one second.You've ran 3 cycles previously and are still at 160 pounds?
    Whats wrong here?

Would you mind posting your diet?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ad man
    i like it your cycle but i would take test two week longer than the deca since deca will shut u down' and another change clomid 300 day 1 and then 100 week 1 and 2 and then i would go 50mg. you want test levels back up fast as possible. winny i like at 50mg you said you are quite lean and if you go 100mg then that would be better but you already lean so 50 is good. im not a big fan of deca but hey mass wise deca is good. but im test only fan and love tren over deca anyday. other than pretty good cycle keep calories high when bulking. peace
    i assume you are bulking right? 160lbs is very small. what is your BF%? also, don't run winny at 100mgs, especially if you havn't ran it before. it is very harsh on the body.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i assume you are bulking right? 160lbs is very small. what is your BF%? also, don't run winny at 100mgs, especially if you havn't ran it before. it is very harsh on the body.
    Not to jack the thread,but did you have issues with winny?

ya, i didn't like it too much. i started noticing the vasularity, but i didn't loose any of it when i came off. sooooooo, hmmm, i'm not sure. but it hurt my elbows and knees so damn bad i couldn't lift heavy. therefore i didn't notice any improved strength. looking back, it pretty much sucked too be honest. that was at 50mgs ed, i can't even imagine 100mgs. i don't understand why people like it so much, especially track athletes.

I started when I weighed 130 lbs........I've put on and kept 30 lbs of lean mass, I was up to 172 but the sust I took last time fvckin sucked and I didnt keep hardly any gains unlike before. All those other cycles only consisted of one steroid . My diet is good and very clean, I eat the shit out of grilled chicken, oatmeal, cottage cheese, my protein shakes, tuna and so on and so fourth. I was only going to run 50 mgs/ed of winny, I dont know where someone got that I was gonna run 100 mgs/ed........fvck that!

Any more input would be greatly appreciated, especially from Pinn, I've reaad your stuff and your damn knowledgeable, thanks.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe u should up ur total cals.. more complex carbs etc.. ?? I mean u should be able to gain (naturally even) at that size .. really....
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 01-04-2006 at 01:48 PM.

ok, well the fact is that when you don't keep your gains it is diet related.....asuming you did a proper PCT. now, what is your total caloric intake every day?

Quote Originally Posted by rugbySwoll
    week 1-10 test e @ 500mgs/wk (split into 2 shots a week)
    week 1-9 deca @ 300mgs/wk (split into 2 shots a week)(using pretty much for the effect it has on the joints)
    week 8-12 winny tabs @ 50 mgs/ed
    week 1-12 nolva @ 10 mgs/ed
    week 13-16 nolva @ 20 mgs/ed
    week 13-16 clomid @ 100 mgs/ed for first 2 weeks and 50mgs in the last one
    week 1-16 vitamin B-6 @ 200 mgs ed
    week 1-16 milk thistle @ 1000 mgs/ed
    I also will be taking my multi vitamins, fish oil, and l-glutamine.
    Cycle looks good.I understand you are running the Deca for joint issues.But why not bump it up to 400 mg and get some nice growth out of using the Deca?IMO, 300 mgs is a little on the lite side.
    Also,consider running your PCT for 28 days,as opposed to 21.You might need that extra week to help in recovery from the deca.It takes time for some ppl to get up and running full steam after using Deca.So why not play it safe?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Increase your calories.

Get a good Creatine (Creapure)

Get a good whey weight gainer (isolate).

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Cycle looks good.I understand you are running the Deca for joint issues.But why not bump it up to 400 mg and get some nice growth out of using the Deca?IMO, 300 mgs is a little on the lite side.
    Also,consider running your PCT for 28 days,as opposed to 21.You might need that extra week to help in recovery from the deca.It takes time for some ppl to get up and running full steam after using Deca.So why not play it safe?
    Why not play it even safer and run HCG when using Deca? This will prevent testicular shut down and make recovery easier when coming off the AS cycle.

should I stop using nolva when I start the winny and then continue it in PCT??

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    300mg deca wont do shit, do at least 400 bro! Looks fine otherwise, but if you have joint problems, winny probably isnt a good idea, I don't have joint problems normally, but on winny I get real problems, sure everybody reacts differently. Winny really isn't that special anyway, so i wouldn't personally use it!

you dont think that the deca will help keep my joints lubed so the winny isnt as harsh, I def. will be taking glucosimine along with it..........1.5 cc in the delt isnt too much...correct......one more question, I've never mixed to compound in the same syringe, how do I go about doing that??(strange question, but I dont wanna do it wrong.....thanks guys

bump

bump for more answers.....

cmon guys, someone has to know more.......

Thread Information