Clenbuterol and teenager use and other questions

Greetings all..

I am currently a 15 year old bodybuilder living in New Jersey, and after coming off a bulking phase where I EXTREMELY overbulked(went from 150 to 220) I gained too much fat...

I know your against juicing at an early age , and I agree. But recently I'm purchasing clen for cutting. And I've been having second thoughts since I'm still young

Now I am cutting well but I have decided I am going to use Clenbuterol as a means to get ripped...

Now here are some questions. What are all of the most possible side-effects from clenbuterol? I have read A LOT on this compound from many different sites and i've read just about everything, but it NEVER hurts to know...

ve researched it , and I know how to take the right dosage and what it's side effects are. But since I'm younger I would like to know if there are any additional side effects to it. I realize it's not a wise decision. 'Tis it better to be safe then sorry.

and I especailly wonder if there are no *special* side effects from clenbuterol for TEENAGER use.... I know there is absolutely no effect on growth plates from clenbuterol(this is especially critically important) but I JUST want to make sure so my life doesn't become ruined from this.

Another question is, the medication which people take for asthma; is that the EXACT same stuff as regular bodybuilding clenbuterol or is it specially altered?

Any other advice on this matter would be GREATLY**** I appreciated.

Thank you sincerly,

Derik Frampton

BlueEyedDragonfly is offline New Member
    Hi Derik, welcome to AR. I honestly have no clue of additional side effects for a teenager using Clen but if you give a little more info on your present physical stats, your diet and your workout I'm sure a few of the more experienced folks here could help you out. I would also suggest that after you get your answers here, that you register once again using another screen name rather than your real name (assuming it is). As with everything else in life, it is always better to try to be safe.

Good luck,
    Markus

icer2k is offline New Member
    im 16 and ordered clen ...would also like to know the answers to her questions

ALOTTOLEARN is offline New Member
    Clen is not a steroid bro, but it's still dangerous especially at your age. You really shouldn't need anything to cut up except for a good diet, and exercise. When I was 15 I couldn't stop running. You gotta be patient with the weight loss. It will come if you put the time in. If you really need to do something try Hydroxy or Xenedrene. If you want a diet to help you get started pm me.

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    You gained 70lbs on a bulking cycle. What exactly were you taking my friend. If you just want to lose weight, grab some Xenedrene (OTC) and lay off the junk food.

Going from 150 to 220 in one cycle is a big change physically. Interested in hearing what you took to gain 70lbs, and maintain all 70lbs.

thanks all for suggestions..

oh and as for the 70lbs.. nothing but pure hardcore eating. I can gain weight fast, i was gaining 10 pounds a month no problem(A LOT of calories though)

Majsi98 is offline New Member
    You were getting fat

Thread Information