jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Dbol and not gaining any water weight

I'm taking 30mg dbol a day along with 500mg test cyp/week. I haven't any water at all. I thought dbol caused yhou to gain water aside from estrogen water gain. I'm also using letro.

Jdog55

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    for how long ur on this cycle if u wanna water then 30 mg is a low dose besides letro is reducing water

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    I'm taking 30mg dbol a day along with 500mg test cyp/week. I haven't any water at all. I thought dbol caused yhou to gain water aside from estrogen water gain. I'm also using letro.

Jdog55
    Yep, taking an AI with drol, dbol, or test sends water retention to almost nill. Letro is quite powerful stuff too.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Some ppl are more prone then others to water retention, diet influences a little and finally yeah an AI helps keep the water off.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If water weight gain (force within the muscle) is one of the reasons that D-bol works so well, why would you want to reduce that affect to null?

~SC~

Largeone 77 is offline New Member
    Hey Dude,
    What length pin are you using? Is it at leat and inch long? If you are going in your glute you should use an inch and a half. Good luck bro.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If water weight gain (force within the muscle) is one of the reasons that D-bol works so well, why would you want to reduce that affect to null?

~SC~
    Good question, so by taking an estrogen inhibitor does it make a drug like anadrol less effective? Example, if you were to take drol without an AI would you retain more gains than if your took it with an AI and did not gain the extra water? Not sure if that made sense.

POSH is offline Member
    bump

does the water weight help you grow or just make you a bit stronger? I find that when i'm really bloated. i'll be very very full off just one sandwich and will feel full for the next 5 hours. I also find that i can't lift as much when I am bloated because i guess i run out of breath in the sets.

Jdog55

i'll cut back on the ai a little so I can gain just a little water weight i guess.

Jdog55

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I am by no means an expert on this subject, so don't do anything because of a question I posed. It's one of the reasons I view this AAS as pointless, because most/if not all of the gains one sees while on go away after it's use. It can help to jumpstart cycles sure, but isn't going to lend any long term benefits lean mass wise.

I'd wait to see what someone who is really familiar and has used D-bol has to say on it. Like I said, I am no expert at all, it just brought about that question.

~SC~

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    im 7 days in on 25mgs/day dbol . up 10lbs. and i dont look bloated either. i love it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Well d-bol aromatizes so yes taking an AI like Letro will stop that process and also keep you from putting on water weight.

Have you gotten any stronger?

I'm up 1lb after 7 days but I know it's real. i've got the strenght gain big time.

Jdog55

MASTER is offline "I Own You"

Jdog55
    The letro is working!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm up 1lb after 7 days but I know it's real. i've got the strenght gain big time.

Jdog55
    Ok then the letro is causing you not to bloat.......... if you are getting stronger and that's all you really care about then keep using the letro........ For me bloating is counter productive so I would rather not bloat at all.

1ad man is offline Banned
    bloating helps you lift heavier weights and i agree with swolecat why would you use letro with dbol anyways the water retention is gonna go afterwards anyways.

the extra water weight makes your joints hold more water and muscles more bigger and fuller less defintion but dbol is real good interms of strengh why would u use letro. the extra water weight makes u look big and lift more weight more weight equals more muscle.

POSH is offline Member
    would arimidex do the same thing?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    would arimidex do the same thing?
    Yes.

Its an AI similar to, Letro, Proviron , L-Dex and Aromasin .

Water weight really does nothing to help. It probably only helps u lift more because you feel bigger. I like dbol for the fact that it has a high anabolic effect compared to some others that have more of an andreginic effect.

Jdog55

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Water weight really does nothing to help. It probably only helps u lift more because you feel bigger. I like dbol for the fact that it has a high anabolic effect compared to some others that have more of an andreginic effect.

Jdog55
    so then it does do something...and dbol has a very high androgenic effect hence gyno/water retention

Thread Information