atowniii3 is offline New Member

Cool Lean Mass Cutting Cylcle!!!

I am looking to start a cycle next week. I have taken two easy cyles before. I currently weigh 210 lbs now. I am looking at trying to drop down to 195 or so. If I could get some responses on what a good lean mass cutting cycle would be that would be greatly appreciated. What I have in mind is running Test E or Test Cyp. with 100 Winstrol pills and EQ. The first cycle I ever took was just EQ by itself and was only doing between 250mg-350mg per week, and it worked wonders for me. The second cycle I took was 30mg of Dbol for 3 weeks stacked with 1cc per week of Deca 200 for 10 weeks. Got lots of strength gains and size, but way too much water weight. I am trying to stay away from the bloating on this cycle. Any recommendations?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Test prop, EQ and var. I would like to run some tren with that too, but all depends on the person. Definately test prop as your base though.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    tren , prop and winny

bronco22 is offline New Member
    Tren , Prop, Winny!

gabe_sol is offline New Member

hey whats up AUSTIN BAUER...YEA THIS GUY NEEDS SOME HELP WE WORK TOGETHER AT ORIZONINDUSTRIES......THIS GUY IS 210 POUNDS CAUSE U ARE WHAT U EAT....HE DID A DBOL AND DECA CYCLE THAT RUINED HIS SEX LIFE...NOT THAT HE HAD ONE ANYWAYS....AND HE SHOWED ME HIS BALLS THEY ARE GONE....HELP HIM OUT...I WAS SAYING TAKE TEST ETH, EQ, AND ANAVAR ....BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT....HE WANTS TO LOOK LIKE ME I ****ING RIPPED AND I ONLY DID ONE CYCLE....GOOD LUCK AUSTIN BAUER

atowniii3 is offline New Member
    dude you are so gay whoever you are

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by atowniii3

You don't know this guy?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    prop,primo,winny,andriol ............love the this stuff

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    eq only and then deca n dbol aint really the best of starts!!
    imo you should start with a basic test only 500mg weekly cycle,adjust your diet accordingly and you should hit your goals!

Quote Originally Posted by atowniii3

HE IS ACTING EMBARRESED...BUT WE WORK TOGETHER...CALL HIM..ILL EVEN POST THE WORK NUMBER AND ASK FOR HIM.....THIS GUY GRADUATED FROM TAYLOR HIGH SCHOOL....WE ARE BEST FRIENDS AND I JUST TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH..HE DOESNT NEED TO BE DOING ROIDS...HE HAS DONE SO MANY DRUGS LIKE X,ACID,PAIN KILLERS,CONSTANT POT HEAD,COCAIN,SUCKING COCK...I MEAN THEN ROIDS...HE IS LOOSING HIS HAIR AND TALKS LIKE A GIRL....HE HAS ALOT OF BUMPS ON HIS HEAD...AND HIS FACE IS TORE THE FK UP....ONE ARM IS LONGER THAN THE OTHER...HE HAS 2 ASSWHOLES...AND HE BRAGS ABOUT IT...HE PARENTS CHOSE FOR HIM TO BE A BOY AT BIRTH BECAUSE HE WAS BORN A HERMAPHIDITE...I MEAN THIS GUY HAS ISSUES..

Quote Originally Posted by gabe_sol
    HE IS ACTING EMBARRESED...BUT WE WORK TOGETHER...CALL HIM..ILL EVEN POST THE WORK NUMBER AND ASK FOR HIM.....THIS GUY GRADUATED FROM TAYLOR HIGH SCHOOL....WE ARE BEST FRIENDS AND I JUST TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH..HE DOESNT NEED TO BE DOING ROIDS...HE HAS DONE SO MANY DRUGS LIKE X,ACID,PAIN KILLERS,CONSTANT POT HEAD,COCAIN,SUCKING COCK...I MEAN THEN ROIDS...HE IS LOOSING HIS HAIR AND TALKS LIKE A GIRL....HE HAS ALOT OF BUMPS ON HIS HEAD...AND HIS FACE IS TORE THE FK UP....ONE ARM IS LONGER THAN THE OTHER...HE HAS 2 ASSWHOLES...AND HE BRAGS ABOUT IT...HE PARENTS CHOSE FOR HIM TO BE A BOY AT BIRTH BECAUSE HE WAS BORN A HERMAPHIDITE...I MEAN THIS GUY HAS ISSUES..

Banning count down in 5.......4............3.............

EZ9
    EZ9 is offline New Member
    Hey, Anyone in here? (First timer.)

EZ9

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Oh shut up children, geeeez......

Too tired to ban anyone right now, so just STFU if you can't play nice.

~SC~

EZ9
    Not sure if I'm in the right forum but I was hoping to get some advise...I'm interested in using steroids for lean mass but not sure what to take or how much?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    1) Get your own thread.

2) Don't hijack other people's shit.

3) Research before you ask questions.

4) Use the search function.

5) Read the rules.

By the sounds of your post, well, never mind.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by gabe_sol
    why are you fukking w/ this new member?

EZ9
    It's that kind of attitude that does nothing for anyone. I'll find a better site elsewhere?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ9
    It's that kind of attitude that does nothing for anyone. I'll find a better site elsewhere?
    Lighten up, he's just fuckin' witcha and he actually gave you good advice, do a load of reading then post your own thread to clear up any matters which remain unanswered.
    Oh, and you won't find a better site.

okay..my bad Austin bauer....the third

Thread Information