Matt2499 is offline Junior Member

Question New Cycle Thoughts...Anybody wanna critique?

This is a cutting cycle I plan on running...
    Mainly trying to cut down on body fat and will be in gym every morning during cardio 45 min...Already doing that now...Just need some more help...i have a small case of gyno, but I heard Proviron will knock it out..Not sure if I should run Aromasin or the Proviron the entire cycle for the gyno help...If Aromasin, wow, I will be spending major money since that sh*t is expensive...Hoping all of yall say Proviron and that my Stack here is excellent..Give me your thoughts...Thanks for the time everyone!
    Tell me what yall think...

Test Prop 75mg/ED for weeks 1-10
    Anavar 70mg/ED for weeks 2-10
    Winstol 50mg/ED for weeks 4-10
    Proviron 50mg/Ed for weeks 1-10
    Nolva 10mg/ED for entire cycle

PCT
    Nolva 20mg/ED weeks 1-4
    Aromasin 20 mg/ED for weeks 1-3
    Maybe Proviron 50mg/ED...not sure

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I wouldn't run Var and Winny together personally. Maybe add Eq to the mix inplace of one of those compounds. You shouldn't need the aromasin and the nolva together for PCT, that's a bit overkill.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt2499
    This is a cutting cycle I plan on running...
    Mainly trying to cut down on body fat and will be in gym every morning during cardio 45 min...Already doing that now...Just need some more help...i have a small case of gyno, but I heard Proviron will knock it out..Not sure if I should run Aromasin or the Proviron the entire cycle for the gyno help...If Aromasin, wow, I will be spending major money since that sh*t is expensive...Hoping all of yall say Proviron and that my Stack here is excellent..Give me your thoughts...Thanks for the time everyone!
    Tell me what yall think...

Test Prop 75mg/ED for weeks 1-10
    Anavar 70mg/ED for weeks 2-10
    Winstol 50mg/ED for weeks 4-10
    Proviron 50mg/Ed for weeks 1-10

PCT
    Nolva 20mg/ED weeks 1-4
    Aromasin 20 mg/ED for weeks 1-3
    Maybe Proviron 50mg/ED...not sure
    Ditch the Winny and run the Var throughout the entire cycle. I'd be hesitent to use proviron during PCT. Although, I have been reading that it can/has been used during PCT with good results. I'd also run the aromosin during PCT, JMO. Other then that I think it looks good. If you added EQ into the mix you should run that for at least 12 weeks if not 13 and adjust your cycle properly.

Question

Why not run Winny and Anavar ....I have been reading a lot of threads that says the two stacked will give awesome results..But I needed to take some Liver Aid supplements with it which what I was going to do...

Why not run Winny and Anavar....I have been reading a lot of threads that says the two stacked will give awesome results..But I needed to take some Liver Aid supplements with it which what I was going to do...
    Why not? Because they are both 17a AAS. Do whatever you want, but you asked us to critique it, and we did. It's our opinions, don't take 'em as final word. Do what the fvck you want.

Don't stress the liver for more than 6wks at a time like that IMO, IF you decide to then get Bloodwork done midcycle and see where you stand. But Eq would work well with that stack instead of Winny. Maybe something like this...

Test Prop 75mg/ED for weeks 1-15
    Anavar 80mg/ED for weeks 9-15
    Equipoise 600mg/wk 1-13
    Proviron 50mg/Ed for weeks 1-15

ODC0717 I was not trying to get smart bro...I was just telling you what I heard from other members...Thats is why I asked for you to give me your opinion on it...Sorry bro if I sounded smart man...Dont want any tension bro.I am just trying to learn

IBdmfkr Alright man, I appreciate it, I will look into the Eq and see if my supplier can get it...Thanks for your info bro..

ODC0717 I was not trying to get smart bro...I was just telling you what I heard from other members...Thats is why I asked for you to give me your opinion on it...Sorry bro if I sounded smart man...Dont want any tension bro.I am just trying to learn

IBdmfkr Alright man, I appreciate it, I will look into the Eq and see if my supplier can get it...Thanks for your info bro..
    I wasn't snappin' at ya. Just sayin' ya can do what the **** you want. Some cat's run 3g. of test a week and get great results... . I'm just sayin that for my own personal comfort I don't like to run two orals together. Like I said that's my opinion just as is the one of the cats who like to combine the two.

He is saying it Can be done but isn't recommended in the best interest of your health. If health isn't your first concern and getting shreded is, then by all means Do the original planned cycle. It will work fine and I'm sure you'd have very good results. Although I am curious to know your cycle history and stats..

Anybody else???? Bump

Tell me your cycle history and Current stats? I'll propose a cycle for you that includes both compounds but doesn't overlap them.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Tell me your cycle history and Current stats? I'll propose a cycle for you that includes both compounds but doesn't overlap them.

I agree totally with what was said by BD and OCD. Answer this question and then we'll be better able to critique some more and get you rolling.........

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good to me. It would be better to switch the winstrol with primobolan though. Primo binds strongly to the AR, so then you get that base covered too. Then you can run all the compounds for 10-weeks straight!

Thread Information