muddy09 is offline New Member

fellin sick help a brother out

Hey fellas quick question just started cycle monday with injection off 200mg cyp
    200 deca as part off a 12week 400 cyp/deca routine. Taking .50 liqidex ED w/pct to follow and my wife got real sick with sinus infection...and now feel i'm coming down with thw same. Supposed to take second half of shot tonight what do I do? Will there be problems if I abort after only 200mg of each, and wait to getwell or should I jump and Zpak antiboitic and continue wtih regime. Shuold I leave it at 200mg for a couple weeks and train half speed til I can ramp things back up? Any real advice would be appreciated...thanks

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    personally i would stick with the cycle at the planned dose and keep lifting hard. taking antibiotics with all the gear and anti es might have some unwanted drug interaction so i would stay away from that too.

muddy09 is offline New Member
    Thanks bull I'm thinking along those lines myself, but going half speed so not to completely crash, would a couple off weeks at only 200mgs be wotrthless? Also I thought I read deca helps bump up the immune system? anyone?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i dont know man, gear is expensive. it would probably be best to make the most of it. i was under the impression that deca doesn't affect the immune system at all, but i know for a fact that test will lower it.

Thread Information