JMack is offline Junior Member

Indecisive about next cycle help me out!

It’s about time for me to start my next cycle and I would like some suggestions. I have a ton of test E I would like use. My last cycle was 12wks 500mg test-e 4wks D-bol 10wks deca 400mg. letro through out. I got really strong and really bloated, went form 175 lean to 210 fat. I ate clean but I think it was just too many carbs for me. After I have been off and doing cardio again I have lost a lot of strength and am down to 195, I think ill be a lean 185. I want to put on maybe ten lean pounds with little bloat. I would love to just run test-e and something for the bloat, I really think I should avoid carbs if I can. I'm 5”10 26 and was put on HRT really young. Any help would be greatly appreciated bros!

test propinate with liquidex and nolva...liquidex is very good for water retention

Ok here is what I'm leaning towards
    500 mg test e 1-12wks
    50mg anavar wks 10-16
    75mg prop ed wks 12-16????????
    and letro ed as much as it take to keep bloat down
    Last edited by JMack; 01-12-2006 at 09:05 PM.

I am jsut not sure if i am running the prop right at the end 16 wks seems long . Any help?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How much letro were you running? That should have kept you from bloating...... My last cycle I ran SUS/TrenE/EQ and help almost no water from that cycle. The letro could have been bunk too.

The cycle looks good but if you decide on using letro then don't use the nolva..... there's no need and it will lower blood plasma concentrations of the letro.

will the prop help me harden up, becuase i see a lot of people doing becuase they say it helps to start pct but i dont have to worry about that? the letro was from AR, i do bloat easy though even if im off and eat wrong

I bloat like a women on her period so I hear you on that.......... I used femera (letro) and I had no bloating at all............ The stuff you have might be bad.

The anavar and prop w/ diet and cardio will help you harden up.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    what you want is rock hard gains that are easily kept after your cycle ends right? id suggest a 10-12 week cycle of 100 mgs test prop/100 mgs tren acetate/100 mgs winstrol depot eod kickstarted with 50 mgs ed of dbol for about 4 weeks.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i thought that ars products were legit, is there something wrong with the letro?

I have a lot of test-e that is the main reason i want to use it without having to spend a bunch of cash. I have been wanting to try tren but have not had a good line on it yet. I just hope im not wasting the prop and var running them together. is idex better than letro for bloat?

Quote Originally Posted by JMack
    I have a lot of test-e that is the main reason i want to use it without having to spend a bunch of cash. I have been wanting to try tren but have not had a good line on it yet. I just hope im not wasting the prop and var running them together. is idex better than letro for bloat?
    Letro is better

The cycle you have planned will not be a waste............

Thread Information