Thread: Increasing Eq

fanatic is offline Member

Increasing Eq

Im on 400mg/week of Eq(middle of week 5) and 75 mg or prop/day. Would increasing my dosage of Eq at this stage (probably only 50-100mg/week) yield better gains or would the half life of Eq make an increase a waste?

joshr is offline Associate Member
    it will through off your body i would just keep doing what your doing why do you want to bump it up your only on week 4 give it some time

Samson7 is offline Member
    why do you want to increase? It will probably kick in, in about a week or so. See what you feel like after that.

ROTTYPUP is offline New Member
    eq is supposed to take a LONG time to kick in. 400mg is recommended so keep it up

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO you should go to 600mg/week....for max. results use it fo12-14 weeks.

I know Eq takes a long time to kick in. I was just curious as to its effectiveness if increased at this stage.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    your on week 5 of the eq it's just starting to work. You need to give it some time. If you up the dose not you will be in week 10 before it's level in your system.

The shit takes 4 or 5 weeks to get in you, but upping it wont hurt. I've recently upped mine from 600mg -800mg and I'm 5 wks in

It's not that I'm worrying about its effectiveness since I knew that it would take a while to kick in. I was just thinking about increasing it and figured I'd ask to see if it was even worth it. I'll be running it for 14 weeks total so I dont know if increasing would be worth it or not. Thanks ahead of time fellas.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    It's not that I'm worrying about its effectiveness since I knew that it would take a while to kick in. I was just thinking about increasing it and figured I'd ask to see if it was even worth it. I'll be running it for 14 weeks total so I dont know if increasing would be worth it or not. Thanks ahead of time fellas.
    I would increase the dose. I recommend a minumum of 600mgs for 15wks. Remember that EQ is not highly anabolic . You are going to yeild very little side effects. This a drug that is taken buy alot of members on this board at 1000mgs+ even if they will not post it. NOW these are experienced users but for you 600mgs would be perfect. Good luck. Right now I am taking EQ Acetate 100mgs ed. I am having good results from day 5 and on...

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i have allways been happy with 400-600 ...for me anything more just is ehhh

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't expect to light the world on fire with EQ anyways. I ran 600 mg for 16 weeks and it didnt do much until the last 3 weeks. If I ever use eq again (which is doubtful), I'll run 750mg-1G EW.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    14 weeks total def no need to increase bro just, ride it out save the upage of dosage for the next time u run it

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    patience bro. keep it consistent with dosing and you should be good considering you've got diet/training in check.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I wouldn't expect to light the world on fire with EQ anyways. I ran 600 mg for 16 weeks and it didnt do much until the last 3 weeks. If I ever use eq again (which is doubtful), I'll run 750mg-1G EW.
    u wont see a difference LOL
    i know i didnt!

Thread Information