arnold123 is offline New Member

need to know information on how to safely and effectively use steroids

i need to know how to safely and effectively use steroids , with minimal side effects, which steroids to use, how to diet, what supplements to use with it, how to use it, etc. if any of you can give me information or links to this it would greatly help, ive already looked on the internet on searches, they lacked good inforamtion so i came here, i know you guys got the information, i am a father and havea a son who recently turned 18 years old, i want to start him on anabolics, need to know information that can correspond with his age,(i know its a risk). please help! thank you!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    If you know the risks involved giving anabolics to a teenager,then why would you even consider that?After all,he is your son.

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 01-15-2006 at 11:03 PM.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    First of all, I wouldn't be starting your son on steroids at 18 years old. What is the purpose for it?

Now, I know that you may not listen to that, so if it is something that HE decides that HE wants to do, you should really take a lot of time to research everything that you can.

Take a look at the diet forum on here. Make sure that he is doing everything that is possible in that aspect before he even thinks about taking anabolics. Good diet and proper training are the foundation for an incredible physique. Without those two things, anabolics are a big waste.

This is a very serious step and IMO 18 is way too young to be doing this. He hasn't been able to reach close to his natural potentials yet.

do any of you have any real life and no bulls**t stoirres of teenagers doing steroids and the actaul side effecs?? i dont want to hear overexaggerated or fake stories, i want to know the real things and wat could happen short term wise and in the long run

chest6 is offline Banned
    I'll use myself as an example. I used when I was 17 before I had this site to use for the proper way of doing things. Steroids should not be used by teenagers for many reasons.
    1. can and will stunt the growth, if still growing
    2. gains could be made naturally by a good diet
    3. endocrine system could be harmed permanently as it is still developing

Bottom line, using steroids as a teenager is not a good idea.

My no bullsh*t story would be in the form of a question. Why would you want to mess with someones hormones that are already going through serious changes. Why would you want to help to shut down natural testosterone (which is stronger/mg than any synthetic) when it is just starting to really flow?

From what I have seen with younger guys that use any types of steroids (and this is not scientifical data, just what I have observed personally) is that they usually don't gain the good quality muscle gains that people who are older and already have a great natural base built. The younger guys see the weight come and go. I am not speaking for everyone, but on the majority level that is what I have observed.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I'll use myself as an example. I used when I was 17 before I had this site to use for the proper way of doing things. Steroids should not be used by teenagers for many reasons.
    1. can and will stunt the growth, if still growing
    2. gains could be made naturally by a good diet
    3. endocrine system could be harmed permanently as it is still developing

Bottom line, using steroids as a teenager is not a good idea.

Chest has great points here.

Your son can do more for his body with correct dieting than you could imagine.

You haven't answered the question as to why you would want him to do this yet.

Are you just looking for a magic pill to make him into what he wants to be without putting in the real work. If so, you will be very disappointed with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by arnold123
    do any of you have any real life and no bulls**t stoirres of teenagers doing steroids and the actaul side effecs?? i dont want to hear overexaggerated or fake stories, i want to know the real things and wat could happen short term wise and in the long run
    I was under the impression from your initial post,you already researched this aspect for your son( in regards to safety,long and short term side effects ect)?Was I wrong in my assumption?You did say you knew the risks,right?Or am I reading that wrong?

~Pinnacle~

Boarder03 is offline Banned
    I was 14 when i first wanted to look into steroids ... (though i am a new member here i belong to many other forums). I always assumed, one quick pill, one little needle, and im an Arnold. I am now 17 years old, havent tuched steroids since, because i still dont know enough, and i am still not ready. As people have mentioned, the natural testosterone running through ur sons body is sufficient enough to start the bulding blocks. Get him on a solid diet, and make sure he is dedicated, then when he reaches of the age, you two will have the knowledge and have all the necessary preperations for a cycle.
    You also asked where you can learn about sides, dosages and stuff like that. You came to the right place, study, read, learn everything you read on this forum. This are experiences of people, no bullshit book, comercials or websites. You want stories, these are people everyday lives, so dont get mad at them, there your true source for help.
    Also im not completly giving you crap, at least u want to learn..

it just seems really hard for him to get results, and to put on poundage and mass, do any of you know the closest way to get big by steroids by diong it naturally?? and he wants to get his strength up alot, particarly for football. so basically i want to know how to put on good, solid, lean mass in quantity and quaity. i know this takes hard work and time. but please let me know!

it just seems really hard for him to get results, and to put on poundage and mass, do any of you know the closest way to get big by steroids by diong it naturally?? and he wants to get his strength up alot, particarly for football. so basically i want to know how to put on good, solid, lean mass in quantity and quaity. i know this takes hard work and time. but please let me know!

How are his eating habits? Give me an example of how many and what his meals consist of on an average day.

Eat Healthy
    Sleep Good
    Train Hard

Theres no magic pill, like i said, you want some assistance

Protein Shakes
    Fish Oil
    Multi-Vitamin
    Creatine

There the starters for most... But i cant stress enough DIET and SLEEP, hes not going to want to hit the gym hard if he got 4 hours a sleep because he was hoped up on pizza and mountain dew

Also, what are his stats........height, weight, body fat if you know?

You need to look at his diet.There lies the problem for most ppl.If he isn't taking in sufficient amounts of protein/carbs on a daily basis,he won't grow.And if his diet is off,steroids won't do shit for him.You need to eat and train your balls off to get results.You just don't inject and grow.Sorry,it doesn't work that way.We all wish it did though.

~Pinnacle~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Please do not start him now whatever you do. You owe him by being his father, you do not want to give him guidance (this soon)for anything that will potentially harm him.

Read these 2 threads on diet......

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=167282

I'm certain if you get him on a proper diet and training program,he'll see results quicker than you think.

~Pinnacle~

Whats his goals

i guess you can say that he started that unnoffical how to bulk diet that is posted somewhere on this website http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010 thats the link to it, hes been eatin alot of meals a day, some days he doesnt take in as much as others but hes been dedicated. today for example, he took in about 200-250 grams of protein, about 2200 calories and alot of carbs, he takes weight gainer (cytogainer). and he does eat healthy, all natural and no greasy fast foods. he is about 5'9, weighs 144-145 he fluctuates around here,and has about a 9% body fat, jus tto throw in a mesaurement, his arms are 11.75 inches cold, straightened and unflexed and 14.50 when flexed, his goals are to get a little buliker and alot more strength and tone, more on the strength and tone side

DBflash21 is offline Member
    I'm glad my dad doesn't sound like that...

chest6 is offline Banned
    i guess you can say that he started that unnoffical how to bulk diet that is posted somewhere on this website http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010 thats the link to it, hes been eatin alot of meals a day, some days he doesnt take in as much as others but hes been dedicated. today for example, he took in about 200-250 grams of protein, about 2200 calories and alot of carbs, he takes weight gainer (cytogainer). and he does eat healthy, all natural and no greasy fast foods. he is about 5'9, weighs 144-145 he fluctuates around here,and has about a 9% body fat, jus tto throw in a mesaurement, his arms are 11.75 inches cold, straightened and unflexed and 14.50 when flexed, his goals are to get a little buliker and alot more strength and tone, more on the strength and tone side
    This is not a flame at all but.
    1. that diet is horrible, I started my CUTTING diet with MORE than 2200 calories
    2. 11.75 straightened/14.5 flexed doesnt match up, theres not that much of a difference.
    3. 145 lbs he is NO WHERE NEAR his natural potential. You are mistaking his weight/strength plateaus for hormonal rather than relying on the most important aspect, DIET.

so tell me wat should his protein and caloric intake be???

Thread Information