madracer is offline New Member

Got Some Bad Advice

I was told that d-bol only cycle would be good First cycle .. So without researching it like a dumbass I believed him.. After stumbling on this site Ive found out otherwise..(still reading and learning) At least I was smart enouth to take a liver support.. My question is(newbie), Im on my fourth week at 25mg should I stop now or is it too late for me to start something like sustanon or Decca... Thanks for all you imput

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by madracer
    I was told that d-bol only cycle would be good First cycle .. So without researching it like a dumbass I believed him.. After stumbling on this site Ive found out otherwise..(still reading and learning) At least I was smart enouth to take a liver support.. My question is(newbie), Im on my fourth week at 25mg should I stop now or is it too late for me to start something like sustanon or Decca... Thanks for all you imput
    i would think it would just **** with your shit more , ya know cuase even if you put test, you still have days before its out of your system and then your system is shut down from 2 substances isntead of 1. i would probably just start pct after week 5 or 6. but thats just me. if your not seeing aynmore gains then j ust peace out that shit and be ready for that pct. youll be chillennnnnnn.

Swampwood is offline New Member
    Oh you will be fine. I would add Sust. as soon as possible.

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    you shouldnt run dbol much loger then 4 weeks anyways so if i were you id stop do your pct and do your next cycle with test

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pilipo
    you shouldnt run dbol much loger then 4 weeks anyways so if i were you id stop do your pct and do your next cycle with test
    I completely agree - stop this cycle all together, take it up as lesson learned. Start popping some Clomid and then after 4-5 weeks you can do a different cycle - the correct way...

Thanks for your imput guys Ill stop now ..The only thing that sucks is ive gained 10lb in those 4 weeks and my strength is through the roof.. My body reacts great to juicin (so far)

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madracer
    I you feel like throwing something come the final weeks, try somthing fast acting like test prop. sust will take longer to kick in and probably wont start working until your off the dbol , which wouldnt be the desired effect, unless you bridge.

karln is offline Associate Member
    doesnt sound to bad of a cycle. Just remember its alot of water gains the solid gain u will keep

Ok this is the deal.. I can get my hands on some test prop to start now and stop my dbol one week into it .(and pct for the end).. That make it 5 weeks on dbol.. Is that a good idea or should I stop now???

I can get Testosterone cypionate , Test Prop and test sup. Witch one would be the best in this case and at what amount??? Thanks for your time

Thread Information