Clen for my body...

I am 180 5'10 1/2 around 13 -15 body fat. I have that stubborn lower gut fat sides and some back fat, used to be very overweight. Looking for the trim lean build. Would Clen help me lower my body fat and get more cut as opposed to other fat burning agents. Would guys recommend an abundance of Vit C as well?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    clen is great but the side effects are kinda harsh...i love an abundance of vitamin c for fat burning or not.

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    Love handles? Clen does wonders if you can tolerate the insomnia, tremors, rapid heart rate, sweating and sometimes paranoia to name a few.

Why don't you try a serious dieting/cardio regime first?

Quote Originally Posted by snowfox
    Love handles? Clen does wonders if you can tolerate the insomnia, tremors, rapid heart rate, sweating and sometimes paranoia to name a few.

Why don't you try a serious dieting/cardio regime first?
    he already did...he said he used to be very overweight and now he is only around 13% bodyfat...i never had insomnia cuz the clen wore me out and made me tired...but i did have rapid heart rate, it was hot all the time everywhere i went, and yes i did experience paranoia.

Shit, very skeptical to try this. How quick does one see results so I can eventually get off of it when I see the results I'm looking for. What's actually in it, does it do harm to the body. BTW, I already suffer from some type of insomnia considering I dont hit the bed before 6 am et anyway

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Shit, very skeptical to try this. How quick does one see results so I can eventually get off of it when I see the results I'm looking for. What's actually in it, does it do harm to the body. BTW, I already suffer from some type of insomnia considering I dont hit the bed before 6 am et anyway
    dont even consider any drugs if you dont even have a good sleep schedule...get your diet/sleep/workout plan together first...i got very good results with clen though but give it a shot if you want.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I didnt like the side effects of clen , nor did I like the more than 3 week protocol. I would say take 3 weeks with benadryl during the 3rd week..

Benadryl?

buja is offline Junior Member
    Clen gave me some heavy sides the first couple of days. After that it was fine but the results were average. I would do some more research as there are some advocates of severe sides of clen. As for vitc, check out posts by johan, he knows his vitc

I see any help Johan on some serious pain in the ass fat burning help. All this running and dieting cant seem to shag these lovehandles lower stomach jiggle and back fat. Suggest a topical cream?? ANYTHING!!!

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    I actually slept better on clen . It really wore me out. it was like an adren****e rush all day then when it was time for bed i passed right out.

I usually have a hard time sleeping.

The shakes were my biggest side. Somtimes i couldnt hardly write a check and read what i wrote.

But the second day was the hardest for me.

After that i was pretty used to it.

Well besides the side effects would you say you lost weight(primarily body fat) and achieved your goal of getting cut I assume

Would you reccomend this the best fat burner on the market?

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Well besides the side effects would you say you lost weight(primarily body fat) and achieved your goal of getting cut I assume

Would you reccomend this the best fat burner on the market?
    it is probably the best...i mean ive heard great things about T3 but dont have any personal experience with it plus i really dont wanna mess with my thyroid...shaking is the least side effect to worry about (its actually quite funny) but my first week taking it i got a sore throat, stopped up nose, headaches, etc....after a week you get past it...and MAKE SURE YOU TAKE 5 GRAMS OF TAURINE A DAY...both my hams cramped up at the same time because i forgot one day and it hurt so bad i screamed in the middle of the store i work at.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    it is probably the best...i mean ive heard great things about T3 but dont have any personal experience with it plus i really dont wanna mess with my thyroid...shaking is the least side effect to worry about (its actually quite funny) but my first week taking it i got a sore throat, stopped up nose, headaches, etc....after a week you get past it...and MAKE SURE YOU TAKE 5 GRAMS OF TAURINE A DAY...both my hams cramped up at the same time because i forgot one day and it hurt so bad i screamed in the middle of the store i work at.

i got that same thing as well. the sore throat and all that fun st uff.

Ok, where did you guys purchase your Clen ? Also, isn't T3 a hormone booster. I didnt know those products effected weightloss.

Thread Information