Tom_k_999 is offline Junior Member

need help with course

I have just finished week 2 of 500mg/w Sus250 and 50mg of Dbol and was wandering when the gains will start. I have heard that you see the gains from dbol like in the first week or 2 , but I have not seen any gains and if anything feel like ive gotten weaker I am ussualkly a lot more patient but I am sus on the stuff I bought, I bought the sus250 and Dbol from a pharmacy in thailand so it should be legit. I showed it to a couple people at the gym and they say its too cheap here to fake and they said it looks good which it does. but the heads on the Sus250 amps are diff on each the exp date is printed on in yellow its from pakistan, the package says 1x1ml amp but it came with 3 the guy from the gym said that it came in 3. With the Dbol when I took the plastic off the label fell off straight away it look like it wasn't even stuck on the dbol is british dispensary looks real sharp edges good colour very clear picture I showed it to some guy at my gym and he said the storage facilities in thailand are not too good and because of the heatthe labes come off, I think I am just bit paranoid just want to make sure I didn't get bunk gear again. Any help is appreciated

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_k_999
    I have just finished week 2 of 500mg/w Sus250 and 50mg of Dbol and was wandering when the gains will start. I have heard that you see the gains from dbol like in the first week or 2 , but I have not seen any gains and if anything feel like ive gotten weaker I am ussualkly a lot more patient but I am sus on the stuff I bought, I bought the sus250 and Dbol from a pharmacy in thailand so it should be legit. I showed it to a couple people at the gym and they say its too cheap here to fake and they said it looks good which it does. but the heads on the Sus250 amps are diff on each the exp date is printed on in yellow its from pakistan, the package says 1x1ml amp but it came with 3 the guy from the gym said that it came in 3. With the Dbol when I took the plastic off the label fell off straight away it look like it wasn't even stuck on the dbol is british dispensary looks real sharp edges good colour very clear picture I showed it to some guy at my gym and he said the storage facilities in thailand are not too good and because of the heatthe labes come off, I think I am just bit paranoid just want to make sure I didn't get bunk gear again. Any help is appreciated
    best bet is to post some pics of your gear and they will tell you if it fake or not, other than that you should just be starting to see some weight gain and strength around now, is your food/diet up to it?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    best bet is to post some pics of your gear and they will tell you if it fake or not, other than that you should just be starting to see some weight gain and strength around now, is your food/diet up to it?
    Agreed.

Get some pictures in the 'Steroids Pictures Forum', you may get your answers there.

After 2 weeks the Dbol should be beginning to kick in fully.

Thread Information