Philmac23 is offline Junior Member

can i get cancer

Hi guys im 23 years old been lifting for 6 years heavy, and as strong as i can get naturally. I have been diagnosed with calcifications in my left nut which has shrunk. I had an ultra sound done which showed these calc. and a varicocele. I have 15 amps of sust 250 and 500 dbol and tons of nolva. I just want to do one cycle to see what i can gain. Any pros have input on this cycle for me? 10 weeks sust 250 every 7 days, and 25 dbol for 4 weeks, then after last shot wait two weeks then 4 weeks of nolva.

No bro i dont recommend doing any cycle not dont touch the stuff & btw steroids dont creat cancer in the body it just speeds it up if you already have it but no dont do it i recommend you see a doctor about it yea i know its hard to talk to doctors about it but its the only way.

good luck.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

no cancer was found, and the cancer markers in my blood were negative. I talked to a guy at my work who rides bikes and has these in both nuts (common among bikers) and he cycles winny alot with no probs. Any other opinions or experiences similar out there. Any M.D. members with any input?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    i dont know if its the same problem i got on my first cycle , left nut shriked and became verry "VEINY" man ethier how i got a small cancer boll like verry small... and i got no problem now with it... dosent hurt or growth...my doc told me that this happends to manny men sooner or later, man sorry cant remember what he said it was, and he said kepp it but if you do a surgery it will be painfull as hell for like 6 month period ...i was wft, welcome unwanted dot on my left nut...hahah end of story

other stories/opinions?

Interesting, Anyone else have some input? anyone with calcifications in a nut and still cycle, are there any docs members?

cancer

so why do roids speed up cancer?

cancer

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philmac23
    I dont think that is true. HGH will increase tumor growth but I dont think testosterone does. I am assuming this because I have a prescription for both and the doctor asked about cancer before prescribing the HGH, but said nothing about cancer for the testosterone.

i went to a urologist about a year ago for my prob, he said the varicocele prob caused it, i told him that I have taken andro before, and he went off on a lecture about a kid he once took care of that took roids and it sped up his cancer. Maybe scare tactics, individual case? He is an older physician, about mid 60's.

No bro he is right steroids doesnt creat cancer but it speeds it up.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

do you know how roids like test speed up cancer growth?

roids and cancer

how does test speed up or cause cancer, does any one know?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    2 my knowledge test can speed up cancer in the prostate but other than that I think it shouldnt..

has anyone seen any research on this topic supporting the relation of roids and nut cancer

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philmac23
    has anyone seen any research on this topic supporting the relation of roids and nut cancer
    testosterone will absolutely speed up prostate cancer growth. That is why they do a PSA and prostate exam on anyone before HRT is prescribed. Just do a search on pubmed for testosterone and prostate cancer and you will have more info than you can read.

That said, it is a good question with regard to it's effect on other cancers. My guess is testosterones effect on protien synthesis is what causes cancer to grow faster in the prostate, so it would have to have the same effect elsewhere in high dosages such as on cycle.

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    yes, throat and face cancer

j/p

but for real, do a search bro, google that shit

Thread Information