PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member

Not gaining weight on my cycle!

it's week 3 and still I don't see any weight comming on. My diet has been real good the last 2 weeks. I seriously can't believe I have not gainned weight. I been in the gym hitting it hard and I'm eatting and sleeping...I'm on a cycle of test enthate and EQ 600-500mg I know it's early in the cycle but I should gain something right? some water weight maybe?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    its a bit early to start seeing anything from the test E, remember steriods are only one aspect to building muscle...if you dont get your food/diet correct you will not grow any muscle, food/diet is no1
    dont worry about it give it another couple of weeks and it will all be kicking for you....good luck

all depends bro, some gear you feel right away some you feel in a few weeks, some you dont feel at all. give it 3 weeks, if nothin i denno.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If your diet is as you claim, you gear may be fake. Post some pictures in the 'Steroids Pictures Forum'.

Gains should be along pretty soon bro. Enth sometimes takes 4wks to start to feel the effects and EQ sometimes longer. Just hang in their...train hard and eat clean.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Im in the same boat so I asked my trainer and he said im eating almost to clean and that im just replacing fat for muscle.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I've heard that Test E takes about 4 weeks to kick in... and, with EQ wont you mostly shed weight and get cut?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's 3 weeks into your cycle.......... You should see an increase in week 5 or so.........

karln is offline Associate Member
    test for me kicks in week 7-8

Thread Information