anavar100 is offline Associate Member

Question about Anti-e's need help

hey guys i have a very small amount of gyno i think it was caused from a tren cycle i did a few years back... its a smal lump under my nipple.. i was thinking about doing another small cycle this summer. what kinda anti-E should i take to make sure it doesnt get any worse? i was thinking about nova and dostiex/cambgine. or letro? what do u guys think?and do u know a good research lab that sells them?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anavar100
    hey guys i have a very small amount of gyno i think it was caused from a tren cycle i did a few years back... its a smal lump under my nipple.. i was thinking about doing another small cycle this summer. what kinda anti-E should i take to make sure it doesnt get any worse? i was thinking about nova and dostiex/cambgine. or letro? what do u guys think?and do u know a good research lab that sells them?
    It depends on what your are running...... if you are only using gear that wil aromatize then dostinex will do nothing for you.

Letro or aromasin is your best bet to help keep aromatization the lowest and keep you from making that lump grow more.

If you are running tren or deca then dostinex would be a great addition.

yes i am running tren

it look like this.
    tren 300mg
    eq 600mg
    test 600mg

Although some users say letro can hinder their sex drive....mg for mg...letro is your best option to keep gyno at bay. IMO I would suggest letro(depending on how prone you are) or aromasin along with some cabergoline and have your nolva on hand.

whats a good research lab i can getsome letro at? and do u know where i can get some cambergine?

Check out the banner at the top right of this page.

Thread Information