JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

can u break out more from one test than another?

i broke out pretty bad from enanthate and sustanon and thought maybe it was cuz i didnt do a pct but i wasnt even done with my cycles yet and i broke out....i took cypionate twice and didnt break out bad either time...also didnt get the gains but didnt break out....i only took 600mgs of cyp...im thinkin about 1000mgs this time for 10 weeks....anyone think this is too much???i dont wanna break out like i did with the sust and enanthate especially in the spring.....is it possible to break out from one test and not another???

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Just curious how much sust and enanthate were you taking?

i took 500mgs of sust for 8 weeks cuz it was my first time but then i just stopped after the 8 weeks...and the enanthate i frontloaded took 750 for 4 weeks then 500 for 4 wks with tren and stopped...u think it was what i took or the way i just stopped...i took 600mgs for 10 wks of cypionate with tren and winny and just stopped and didnt break out nearly as bad???what do u think?

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    for me, i have to keep my levels extremely stable. if not i start to break out

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    I don't break out at all with cyp or sustanon . I get a couple of zits on my back from enanthate , but cyp gives me a bigger "kick". The only time I break out just a little is with pct...theoretically it should not make a difference since test is test.

But with cyp and enth you can keep your blood levels pretty stable with 2x a week shots, which is very hard to do with sustanon. And IMO, the more level you keep it the less side effects...but then again everybody's different

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Acne will be the same with all the esters. Test it test!

well clearly Test and Tren gave u acne. cant stop that bro. wash and tan. and no pct.. what a waste of money shooting the gear. yikes.

monkeyboy is offline Junior Member
    i get acne after a cycle

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy
    i get acne after a cycle
    So do I.

then why did i break out like a mother****er wit sust and enanthate and barely at all from cyp...i ended them the same way and took tren with enanthate and cyp....i had huge juice pimples after the sust and enanthate and very small zits wit the cyp...what brought this on???

well i def tanned this time around and im several years older than when i took the enanthate and sust...maybe that had something to do with it....i just dont wanna break out like i did with that shit...it was gross...i barely broke out at all on cypionate ...what do you guys attribute this too???

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    maybe it was a compund in the sus that made you break out. have you tried the enanthate by itself?

i took the enanthate with tren and broke out just as bad...and i was lifeguarding that summer and in the sun everyday and still broke out bad...i frontloaded that cycle and then didnt taper off just stopped but i did that with the cyp and didnt break out...im leanin towards 800-1000mgs for 10 weeks of cyp just to not break out!one question i didnt really blow up from 600mgs a week...will another 200 make a huge difference or do i need to up it to 1000???what do u think

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    i took the enanthate with tren and broke out just as bad...and i was lifeguarding that summer and in the sun everyday and still broke out bad...i frontloaded that cycle and then didnt taper off just stopped but i did that with the cyp and didnt break out...im leanin towards 800-1000mgs for 10 weeks of cyp just to not break out!one question i didnt really blow up from 600mgs a week...will another 200 make a huge difference or do i need to up it to 1000???what do u think
    Some users say 1000mg/wk of testosterone is the when 'the magic happens'.

well i didnt get that much from 600 of cyp and im alil scared that 800 wouldnt get the gains i want so i might very well go with 1000....i think im gonna go with the cyp over the sust...i dont wanna break out like i did right before and during the summer...no thank you!!!my question is if i run 10 wks of test and 12 weeks of eq should i start the eq early or run it late...or one week early and one week late....ill be runnin tren and winny also!!!

Thread Information