crazydick is offline Junior Member

Equipoise and Cardiovasculer Fitness

I am in my third cycle and recently increased my mixed martial arts training intensity and frequency to prepare for a fight. I hit a platow in regards to cardio capability and overall stamina. In my cycle I was taking 600mg equipoise weekly, 200 deca , and 500 test. I eliminated the equipoise and after a couple of weeks my cardio and stamina began to skyrocket. After about a month my cardio and stamina increased about 35%.

Specifically I can train at about a 25% higher intensity level and I can train about 2.5 hours instead of 1.5 hours.

Does anyone know why this is? Also, are any other steroids likely to have a similar effect. My next cycle I will be cutting and I want to know what to watch out for.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Intresting. I always thought EQ increased cardiovascular levels. Maybe i was wrong.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    HmmI always thought they shot Horses with Eq for cardiovascular benifits, or so I have read.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    confused as well, thought equpoise helped with cardiovascular workoutouts

i don't believe that there is a direct cause and effect here. within those couple weeks where you dropped the eq, the test is still quickly increasing your endurance and stamina.

crazydick is offline Junior Member
    I'll try hitting the eq again and see what affect it has

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    EQ does increase endurance by increasing your red blood cell count. HOWEVER, it can also reduce endurance if you've already got high blood pressure.

personally, myself as an athlete, i notice reduced endurance if running more than 500mg/week of just about anything. i think the problem is that 1.3 grams a week is just too much gear for an endurance athlete.

Thread Information