Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtown's Avatar
    mtown is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    124

    what happened with this tricep injection??

    i am taking tren right now (along with test e and eq) im injecting the tren 75mg ed. i have been rotating the site ed. started with the glutes, then to the quad, all is good. then on tues i injected my left tricep. injection felt fine, was a little sore. by the next day it was real sore (i expected this) then by that night it was painful and swolen. on thursday it was red from my tricep and the redness goes down about 4 inches and is the shape of a square. its not near as sore, but is still a little red. doesnt itch, im not sick and dont have any fever. i injected my right tri on wed and its fine, barely even sore. this was my first ever injection in the tri and i did 1 CC. what do you think happened. it feels better, but is still red and a little swolen.

  2. #2
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    You might have not went deep enough into the muscle. You need to watch because you can develop cellulitus.

  3. #3
    mtown's Avatar
    mtown is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You might have not went deep enough into the muscle. You need to watch because you can develop cellulitus.
    i used a 1 inch pin and went straight into the tri. do you think that is deep enough to reach the muscle. i would think a 1 inch needle would get into it?

  4. #4
    robkesl's Avatar
    robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,034
    first time injecting into a muscle usually hurts like hell, afterwards. it did for me atleast,

  5. #5
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    i used a 1 inch pin and went straight into the tri. do you think that is deep enough to reach the muscle. i would think a 1 inch needle would get into it?
    I don't know where your bf% is...... if it's hight 1" might not cut it..... but if it's in a normal range then yes 1" should have gotten into the muscle deep enough.

  6. #6
    mtown's Avatar
    mtown is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I don't know where your bf% is...... if it's hight 1" might not cut it..... but if it's in a normal range then yes 1" should have gotten into the muscle deep enough.
    yeah i see what your sayin, but im 250lbs with around 11% bf right now. def not any fat on my arms. do you think it happened bc it was the 1st time ive ever injected my tri??? my glutes and quads are totally fine. just a prob with my tricep right now.

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    yeah i see what your sayin, but im 250lbs with around 11% bf right now. def not any fat on my arms. do you think it happened bc it was the 1st time ive ever injected my tri??? my glutes and quads are totally fine. just a prob with my tricep right now.
    Yep if this was the first tri injection then the pain is from the oil stretching the muscle fascia..... over time the injections will get easier.

  8. #8
    Defconx3's Avatar
    Defconx3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    633
    MudMan is right on with this on. Its common to have that happen with first injects, especially on smaller muscles.

  9. #9
    mtown's Avatar
    mtown is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    124
    thanks alot for your input fellas, i really appreciate it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •