mtown is offline Junior Member

what happened with this tricep injection??

i am taking tren right now (along with test e and eq) im injecting the tren 75mg ed. i have been rotating the site ed. started with the glutes, then to the quad, all is good. then on tues i injected my left tricep. injection felt fine, was a little sore. by the next day it was real sore (i expected this) then by that night it was painful and swolen. on thursday it was red from my tricep and the redness goes down about 4 inches and is the shape of a square. its not near as sore, but is still a little red. doesnt itch, im not sick and dont have any fever. i injected my right tri on wed and its fine, barely even sore. this was my first ever injection in the tri and i did 1 CC. what do you think happened. it feels better, but is still red and a little swolen.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You might have not went deep enough into the muscle. You need to watch because you can develop cellulitus.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You might have not went deep enough into the muscle. You need to watch because you can develop cellulitus.
    i used a 1 inch pin and went straight into the tri. do you think that is deep enough to reach the muscle. i would think a 1 inch needle would get into it?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    first time injecting into a muscle usually hurts like hell, afterwards. it did for me atleast,

Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    i used a 1 inch pin and went straight into the tri. do you think that is deep enough to reach the muscle. i would think a 1 inch needle would get into it?
    I don't know where your bf% is...... if it's hight 1" might not cut it..... but if it's in a normal range then yes 1" should have gotten into the muscle deep enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I don't know where your bf% is...... if it's hight 1" might not cut it..... but if it's in a normal range then yes 1" should have gotten into the muscle deep enough.
    yeah i see what your sayin, but im 250lbs with around 11% bf right now. def not any fat on my arms. do you think it happened bc it was the 1st time ive ever injected my tri??? my glutes and quads are totally fine. just a prob with my tricep right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    yeah i see what your sayin, but im 250lbs with around 11% bf right now. def not any fat on my arms. do you think it happened bc it was the 1st time ive ever injected my tri??? my glutes and quads are totally fine. just a prob with my tricep right now.
    Yep if this was the first tri injection then the pain is from the oil stretching the muscle fascia..... over time the injections will get easier.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    MudMan is right on with this on. Its common to have that happen with first injects, especially on smaller muscles.

thanks alot for your input fellas, i really appreciate it.

Thread Information