yom
    yom is offline Associate Member

hardness gains kept with masteron

well i stay on test all year round cyle any way i tryed masteron and loved it . but when i dropped the masteron after using a 50ml jug at 100mg ed . after 4 weeks of discontinue with masteron cycle i had lost another 3 kg bf AND still on 1 g test week with t3 . but i didnt have that excessive extreme hardness , vascular look, veiny look . any masteron uses who use it very ofter what do you think masteron gives in keepable gains ? and whats gains have you kept when using ?

im thinking of adding it into my bulking cycle . i dont care about seeing the results because im thinking of the finished yield by comp date when cutting at the end of the year. will masteron be of any benefit to me of the long term . ? i might just use higer dose of tren instead of both.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by yom
    well i stay on test all year round cyle any way i tryed masteron and loved it . but when i dropped the masteron after using a 50ml jug at 100mg ed . after 4 weeks of discontinue with masteron cycle i had lost another 3 kg bf AND still on 1 g test week with t3 . but i didnt have that excessive extreme hardness , vascular look, veiny look . any masteron uses who use it very ofter what do you think masteron gives in keepable gains ? and whats gains have you kept when using ?

im thinking of adding it into my bulking cycle . i dont care about seeing the results because im thinking of the finished yield by comp date when cutting at the end of the year. will masteron be of any benefit to me of the long term . ? i might just use higer dose of tren instead of both.

What's your BF? Masteron works best when used in the lower single digit BF range.

yom
    at the moment id be around 5-7 bf. i know itll work well on low bf . but im curious again gains long term . for eg- keepable lean quality muscle mass you get with stanzonol. no point adding masteron if the all it does is harden the muscles and goes away after discontinued us e of product. only then needed last 12 -16 weeks contest prep

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    The results you get from masteron are not permanent.Actually nothing is permanent in regards to anabolics.What would make you think that?

I see you said you're on cycle year round.May I ask your age?

~Pinnacle~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I had my boy run anavar at the end of his cycle at 80mg ed, 3x a day and help him keep his gain real well this time.JMO

yom
    im in my twenties age isnt important .i only decided 6 months ago that i wasnt going to come off so im only up to about week 30 .

Thread Information