NX402 is offline Junior Member

Newbie here, need some info!!!

Here goes ive been lifting for awhile and decided to go on a dbol and deca cycle. Ive looked all over for info. When taking the dbol what time of day should i take it,also how long does it take to jump start my cycle, When should i see gains before moving onto the deca. all info would help thanks

Blog Entries
    TEST!!!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    First off,welcome to the board!!

You came to the right place to learn.There is a vast amount of information here in the archives,as well as many experienced users to help answer your questions.But first you must help yourself.And by that I mean doing some research.
    You'll see a search tab to the upper right hand corner.Type in "Test only" cycles.Beginners cycles ect.Once you've completed your research,come back and ask any questions on topics you're unsure of.

Good Luck-

~Pinnacle~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    TEST!!!!
    btw, welcome aboard!

bulldoglifter is offline Junior Member
    i havn't takin dball but i heard it takes about 4 weeks

thats for the info.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by NX402
    thats for the info.
    Please research before you do this cycle. When your pecker stops working and your gains go to sh!t, your going to wish you had listened to these guys. A Deca cycle without Test will leave you in a bad place. Even if the deca and d-bol is all you have and/or can get, it would be better if you didn't do it. Search Deca Only and you will find 100's of horror stories.

500mg Test E or C for 10-12 weeks with proper anti-E and PCT is what your looking for. Plain and simple. Oh, and welcome to the boards. Stick around and you may learn a thing or two.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    i havn't takin dball but i heard it takes about 4 weeks
    If you don't do plenty of research on your own, this is the type of false information that you could get and follow.

Research more than one source. Go through all of the threads on the subject and you will find an abundant amount of info. on this board.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Now to be fair, maybe I misinterpretated what the poster was actually trying to say.

D bol will be in your system pretty much immediately and you will start noticing differences in as quick as a couple of days. Depends on your dose and the person.

You normally run it at the begining of a cycle because it takes a longer time for some long ester test and decca, (or other longer ester compounds) to get into your system and start working.

So in fairness to the previous poster, yes people normally run it for about 4-6 weeks at the beginning of a cycle. By then, the other compounds will normally kick in and you can take out the d bol. It can be quite toxic on your liver if taken for long periods of time.

can i use both the deca and test together, or should i just use the test. thanks

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by NX402
    can i use both the deca and test together, or should i just use the test. thanks
    Test and Deca is a great cycle. One of my favorite in fact. But as a beginner it is better to stick with one compound to see how it does for you. In this case test. If you were to take both you wouldn't know which compound was providing the results, or in some cases, side effects. Everyone's body reacts differently. You could use the d-bol the first 4-6 weeks just to kick start the cycle as velvetlion described, but I personally recommend just test for a first cycle. There will be plenty of time to try out different stuff later on. Don't kid yourself, because no one will ever do "just one cycle". You'll see what I'm talking about after about 4 weeks in. Just remember to follow the basic guidelines of gear.

1. Research, research, and research before you begin a cycle.
    2. Always have all gear, needles, anti-E, and PCT before beginning.
    3. Diet is 80% bodybuilding. Steroids are not magic. You get out what you put in.
    4. Take every precaution when it comes to sanitation. A bad infection will turn a good cycle to sh!t.
    5. You can't stay on forever. Time on = time off. And time on includes PCT. (Pinnacle and other veterans disregard. )
    6. Research some more.
    7. If your not dieting right, training right, or getting enough sleep, then your wasting a cycle. Dedication in every aspect determines the outcome of your cycle.
    8. Be smart about everything. Steroids are not child's play. They can and will harm you if you don't know what your doing.

One more think. Listen to our Mods and Vets. They were put into their positions because they know their stuff. Also, any question you ask has probably been answered already. Search for it. Again, guidelines 1 and 6.

Good luck.

thanks again for the help!! the only reason i picked them 2 deca and dbol is my g/f ex was on them. then he got big quick!!!!when i looked the gear up it said deca was great for mass and keeps the gains.

Thread Information