lee
    lee is offline New Member

Question inject concern and deca and test

guys iam a newbie at the game but i just came off my first cycle of test enthenate 500mg a week for 6 weeks and did clomid for the last 2 weeks my inject ? is i shot my selfin the shoulder when i pullled back on the syring no blood came in when i shot and took it out a god bit of blood came out do i have any thing to concern about ?

and iam ging to start anthor cycle of test enthante 250mg week with deca 200mg a week for 10 weeks and clomid for last two weeks does thatsoud good iam 21years old iam 5'11 210lbs 8%body fat what can iexpect to gain from that cycle

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Nice knowin ya bro.... should be dead in 5...4...3...2....oh wait, I'm thinkin of something else. Ha. You should be alright. I did that with my leg and it's b/c you poked through a vein on the way in.

Don't start the clomid until 2 weeks after your last shot.

Don't ask what you can expect to gain. It's simple. Sit on your ass - nothing. Bust your ass - mabye 15 - 20 pounds. I'd run the test 200 (enant) at 400 mg's a week (2 ccs), and run the deca at 400 mgs. Get more if you have to.

BTW, where are you getting test enant. at 250 mgs? It's 200 mg / mL - you injecting 1 1/8 cc ? Sounds like you're talkin about Sus250 ?

lee
    lee is offline New Member
    bro my fault iment to put 200mg of test

Thread Information