Safety31 is offline Banned

Going to mexico soon....

i live in so cal and im gonna take a trip down to mexico in a week or so..ive never been there before and i wanna get some materials well im just concerned about places i should go and how would i know if its legit and how do it get it back to the states?just worried if they stop and wanna check my car when i cross the border

BIGT50 is offline New Member
    Dude, Their Prob. Going To Shearch Your Vehical. I Went A Couple Of Months Ago And They Look Hard At Every Fu*cken Car & Truck. If You Go Just Get Some Sus250 And Do It There. Look Under Domestic Soures You"ll Get Alot More For Less.its Gona Cost You A Ton In Gas Too.take It Slow& Take Care.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Pretty risky crossing the border with sh*t.

musclemadman is offline New Member
    Its the easiest thing in the world to bring it back. I go down there all the time without any problems.

Safety31 is offline Banned
    because i havent done any injection cycles yet...just an anavar and tbol cycles...im ready to do the real stuff..i was thinking of a test only cycle...so all im gonna get is some test...and mexico is only like a 2 hour drive for me...i heard it was cheaper if you get it in mexico??isnt it?

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    well if you get vet material it will be but if you get pharmacy stuff it is prolly better to get in online

james7 is offline New Member
    I thought online orders were not a good idea because feds track packages across your border and follow them to your house.

i meant an online store not necesarily from mexico but you just have to shake a few bushes here and there and you'll find the perfect one...i have had succes in my online orders but it is risky business and i have found my source by shaking some bushes of my own....but i don't really need to order since i live right across the border and i get my shit from mexico

bs54 is offline New Member
    It is risky bringing stuff back from Mexico. Don't let anyone tell you it isn't and don't underestimate the difficulties. Consider the potential consequences well (which means knowing them first) and guage your willingness/acceptance level on the extremes - i.e. what's the most that could happen should you get caught? Doesn't mean that it will, but you never know.

If you drive across you can bet that they will search your car coming back, especially if you look like you work out. And don't believe any bs you hear about the dogs being unable to detect AAS. That's pure crap. I was busted by a dog coming across the border in my car. So be careful.

how about you delete what someone says instead of calling them an idiot
    Last edited by james7; 01-14-2006 at 05:04 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    p0d and james - only warning. no talk about sources. james you've been PM'd. p0d consider this your PM.

and james, if you're still a suspect you'll never make it in the game. juice won't help you get anywhere in baseball. get some lessons if you can't hit - quit swinging so hard. if you're a pitcher, juice ain't really gonna help you there either as much as you think, so lay off the sauce.

are you gonna juice just enough to get into pro-ball and then what.....first bust is 50 days so you're ****ed from the start.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 01-14-2006 at 05:04 PM.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    You can say what you want but dogs cannot, I repeat cannot smell AAS.

fanatic is offline Member
    Its easy- go for it. Just look "normal". IF you have4 tattoos cover them... stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    p0d and james - only warning. no talk about sources. james you've been PM'd. p0d consider this your PM.

and james, if you're still a suspect you'll never make it in the game. juice won't help you get anywhere in baseball. get some lessons if you can't hit - quit swinging so hard. if you're a pitcher, juice ain't really gonna help you there either as much as you think, so lay off the sauce.

are you gonna juice just enough to get into pro-ball and then what.....first bust is 50 days so you're ****ed from the start.

Wow Keymaster you clearly have no idea what you are talking about... Based on your vocabulary and suggestions alone it is evident you know absolutely nothing about baseball or the physical tools one utilizes to accel in it. You should really shut your mouth before you make a fool out of yourself again saying something similar to that. Let me guess, the last time you played was a T-ball game when you were 7?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    wow you got me there james..... but what does my vocab have to do with anything ??

"quit swinging so hard"-

The vocabulary you use in this suggestion is that of a person who knows nothing about baseball. No one who has ever played the game at a high level would say something stupid like this. Take the baseball off of your ID because you are a disgrace to the game.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by james7
    Wow Keymaster you clearly have no idea what you are talking about... Based on your vocabulary and suggestions alone it is evident you know absolutely nothing about baseball or the physical tools one utilizes to accel in it. You should really shut your mouth before you make a fool out of yourself again saying something similar to that. Let me guess, the last time you played was a T-ball game when you were 7?

How many times did you spell check and make corrections before posting this statement??

Making remarks as these to our MODS will not get you anywhere but banned..............

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

True

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    You can say what you want but dogs cannot, I repeat cannot smell AAS.
    Even if dogs could smell AAS, they're not trained to do so. ALso, I like to think that the labs aren't spilling test all over the outside of the vials. If a dog does "sound" on your AAS's you'd better not inject them anyway.

What does one's english have anything to do with my point? I was not criticizing your vocabulary on the basis that it was improper english, but rather that it identified you as someone that knows nothing about baseball. I have every right to express displeasure when a post mocks what I am looking to accomplish and the person who created it has no idea what they are talking about.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    "quit swinging so hard"-

The vocabulary you use in this suggestion is that of a person who knows nothing about baseball. No one who has ever played the game at a high level would say something stupid like this. Take the baseball off of your ID because you are a disgrace to the game.
    ok so go out and swing a bat as hard as you can. see how far you hit the ball. now go out and just stay loose, let the pitcher do all the work. that lesson is free. next one will cost you.

bs54 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    Even if dogs could smell AAS, they're not trained to do so. ALso, I like to think that the labs aren't spilling test all over the outside of the vials. If a dog does "sound" on your AAS's you'd better not inject them anyway.
    I don't know what makes people so sure of this, but I have to disagree on both counts because I've experienced it firsthand. You're right that in most cases dogs are not trained to pick up on AAS. They're also not all trained to detect bombs either. But if the context calls for it - as in a border situation with significant amounts of illegal substances being transported - they can be trained for such a task. A particular dog was called in to do the search on my car and it hit on the exact spot where everything was stashed with no problem. The stash consisted of sealed vials and ready-ject syringes from pharmacies - there had never been any other illicit substances in my car.

So you can believe what you want regarding this but my advice to anyone considering trying to bring gear across, especially by vehicle, would be to assume otherwise; to assume that they can detect it. I didn't think they could either until I saw it for myself. Now, as far as walking it back across - that's another story. I've never done that, but I don't think you have to worry about the dogs in that situation.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What does one's english have anything to do with my point? I was not criticizing your vocabulary on the basis that it was improper english, but rather that it identified you as someone that knows nothing about baseball. I have every right to express displeasure when a post mocks what I am looking to accomplish and the person who created it has no idea what they are talking about.
    once again...nevermind, you're not worth my time.

chest6 is offline Banned
    "quit swinging so hard"-

Why is this? Do what he said. Try to hit the ball as far as you can. Now, let the backside do all the work and stay as loose as you can and the ball will go easily 30-40ft further. Bat speed is not generated by tensing up, he has a point. It is all about torque and your upper half following your lower half. It sounds to me like YOU sir know nothing about baseball. Same thing with pitching, if you loosen up and let the arm whip rather than tensing up and TRYING to throw hard, the velocity will be greater with the least effort.
    Last edited by chest6; 01-15-2006 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

did i break any rules?? i never gave anything direct about any source such as posting the website or etc i just remarked that you have to be around in order to find the one that works for you

Thread Information