Thread: Superdrol

guzenfeld is offline New Member

Superdrol

hey guys, got a quick question. today is my 10th day on a 3 week superdrol cycle. so far all 10 days ive done 20mg and for the last week ill bump to 30mg. the last 2 days have been unbearable. i odnt know whats going on with me. all i want to do these last few days is stay in bed and sleep and im never like this. i dont want to eat, i force myself tog et the necesarry protein and i dont wanna be out of bed and i havent worke dout today and yesterday. is this lethargy?? or maybe i overtrained because ive been hitting it reall hard these last 2 weeks on cycle, somedays i even did 2 day splits. the last time i worked out a few days ago i did biceps and triceps in morning and hard legs at night. the next day is when my problem started. so is this feeling of tiredness and laziness due to superdrol or maybe overtraining? because im eating alot around 250g protein and 300g carbs. also whats a good way to gain alooot of calories. i take in 2 massfactor shakes by eas eachday but its only 600cal each serving. i want to shoot for 4,000-5G calories

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It's the SD.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Yep, its the SD, and I wouldn't expect it to get any better if your planning on raising the dosage.

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    whats with all the superdrol questions in this forum shouldnt they be in the suppliments forum or are we considering it an aas now?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by pilipo
    whats with all the superdrol questions in this forum shouldnt they be in the suppliments forum or are we considering it an aas now?
    They are AAS.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I just made a thread asking the same question under "superdrol fatigue?". I'm nine days into a six week cycle and I'm pretty tired myself. I think it may be the superdrol. I'm on 20mgs and I feel concerned about bumping it up.

Quote Originally Posted by guzenfeld
    hey guys, got a quick question. today is my 10th day on a 3 week superdrol cycle. so far all 10 days ive done 20mg and for the last week ill bump to 30mg. the last 2 days have been unbearable. i odnt know whats going on with me. all i want to do these last few days is stay in bed and sleep and im never like this. i dont want to eat, i force myself tog et the necesarry protein and i dont wanna be out of bed and i havent worke dout today and yesterday. is this lethargy?? or maybe i overtrained because ive been hitting it reall hard these last 2 weeks on cycle, somedays i even did 2 day splits. the last time i worked out a few days ago i did biceps and triceps in morning and hard legs at night. the next day is when my problem started. so is this feeling of tiredness and laziness due to superdrol or maybe overtraining? because im eating alot around 250g protein and 300g carbs. also whats a good way to gain alooot of calories. i take in 2 massfactor shakes by eas eachday but its only 600cal each serving. i want to shoot for 4,000-5G calories

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Yea SD does that. You could try some caffeine or maybe even an e/c/a stack, I ususally take those before training anyways for intensity.

guzenfeld is offline New Member
    heh thanks for the replies. wow that sucks stupid superdrol loll. yeah ill take ephedra tomorow. usually pehedra makes me wanna sleep wierd huh. how can i get in around 4-5,000 calories? i eat tuna,eggs,potatoes,2 weight gain shakes(600 cal. each)milk,cottage cheese but it seems like its still not enuff

Thread Information