Dexta is offline Associate Member

Prescritption laws???

Just so i know, what are the laws if i were to get caught with a prescription drud like nolva or clen or say provirone. A freind said i could have up to a 90 day supply and it be legal? Is that true? I know some prescription meds are illegal to have at any amount. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Auto54 is offline Member
    According to the FDA you can legally import up to a 90 supply of an Rx drug (ie, you could import a 90 supply of, say, Zoloft). Of course, you can't import just any drug... a 90 supply of cocaine is illegal no matter what.

Now... once you take possession of the drug, you must have a valid script. If not, possession of it is illegal and you will be considered to be in possession of a controlled substance (just as if you had coke).

Make sense?

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Seems prettyclear to me........so to order it is legal but to have it is not?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexta
    Seems prettyclear to me........so to order it is legal but to have it is not?
    Exactly. But I am not sure on things like Nolva and clen that you can obtain legally in the states without prescription in liquid form? It is sold for research purposes only, but is there any way that you can get into trouble for possessing it?

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexta
    Seems prett yclear to me........so to order it is legal but to have it is not?
    If you have a valid script it's legal to imort (order), or so it seems. If not, then no. But the actual "crime" comes about by possession. I'm not an attorney (yet) so don't go 100% by what I'm saying. But that is how I understand it to be. I've never heard of anyone getting arrested for "ordering" any illegal substance.

A CD would be your biggest worry, I think. That or it getting stopped at the border (assume they ship from outside the US) and you being out your cash.

Seems to me a really smart outfit would take the orders from outside the US but ship from a bunk address from w/in the US (to avoid customs). That would require getting the stuff into the states... but that doesn't seem to be a problem with any other drug on the market. Thats what the big Mexican outfit that got busted was doing.

Hell, I could leave here right now and return in an hour or so w/ coke, pot, meth, acid, whatever. I've never touched the stuff, but I know where I can get it if I wanted. But I've never even seen juice in person before.

Thread Information