Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    452

    most exotic cycle you ever done

    what results you get ?

    most ive done at once is
    1 g test e , ew
    600 mg deca , ew
    350mg stan, ew
    700 mg ,masteron , ew

    extras
    slin 12 ed
    hcg 1 amp week
    accutane 80mg ed
    finasteride 1mg ed
    arimidex .5 mg ed


    do you reckon you d make awesome gain if you did a cycle like this and be able to keep growing much after such abuse of too much compunds ?.
    dont post opions on side effects on this cycle


    id love to try this for a bulk starting at about 7% bf going till about 10% (gear doses may vary up or down)

    1.5 g test ew
    400 deca ew
    600 eq ew
    tren 75 mg ed
    masteron 100mg ed
    stan 50 mg ed IM
    slin

    what you reckon would be the all out best cycle . ?
    no gh, or igf included

  2. #2
    alllooksnnogo's Avatar
    alllooksnnogo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    63
    Wow bro lots of gear there. That is a shit load of deca in the first one but the ratio is good.

    I'm doing mine now I guess

    :

    Weeks 1-5 Anadrol50 50mg/day
    Weeks 1-16 Enan 750mg/week
    Weeks 13-16 Proviron 25-50mg/day
    Weeks 5-8 Insulin 10iu/day (1month)
    Weeks 1-12 EQ 500mg/week
    Weeks 13-18 Winny Depot 100mg/EOD
    Weeks 17-18 HCG 10,000iu
    Weeks 19-21 PCT Nolvy

  3. #3
    yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    452
    your cycle looks real nice too bro. you should gain real well of that.
    running deca at 600mg didnt give me any sides i think it over powered the test on the libido but, and i made a mistake i didnt use finasteride in that cycle

  4. #4
    Georgie's Avatar
    Georgie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by alllooksnnogo
    Wow bro lots of gear there. That is a shit load of deca in the first one but the ratio is good.

    I'm doing mine now I guess

    :

    Weeks 1-5 Anadrol50 50mg/day
    Weeks 1-16 Enan 750mg/week
    Weeks 13-16 Proviron 25-50mg/day
    Weeks 5-8 Insulin 10iu/day (1month)
    Weeks 1-12 EQ 500mg/week
    Weeks 13-18 Winny Depot 100mg/EOD
    Weeks 17-18 HCG 10,000iu
    Weeks 19-21 PCT Nolvy
    In my opinion (based on research and personal experience) 10,000 ius of HCG in 2 weeks is way to much. You may end up doing more harm than good with those dosages and desensitize your self. You should really extend that out. 500ius/wk is plenty and is best run throughout the entire cycle. Try running it like this. The proof is in the bloodtest results. Check them out. Blood Results New PCT/Low dose cyle

  5. #5
    ACAZORES is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    916
    1week - 10week

    anadrol 100mg ed
    winstrol 50mg ed
    cytomel 100mcg ed
    test. enan 1g per week
    deca 600mg per week
    tren 300mg per week
    insulin 10iu post workout

    pct - clomid

  6. #6
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    ohh shit wait till Pinn gets here.. you could drink his piss and gain 35lbs in two weeks.

  7. #7
    yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    452
    ha ive seen some posts of pinnacle doses . crazy, where did i say i used 5000iu every week. i would use only 500ius e5 d if i could but cant refrigaerate my hcg . so i just have to do 2000ius at once might only have 1 amp maybe every 3 - 4 weeks.

  8. #8
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by yom
    id love to try this for a bulk starting at about 7% bf going till about 10% (gear doses may vary up or down)

    1.5 g test ew
    400 deca ew
    600 eq ew
    tren 75 mg ed
    masteron 100mg ed
    stan 50 mg ed IM
    slin

    what you reckon would be the all out best cycle . ?
    no gh, or igf included
    from past experience the sides out weigh the gains after 1g of test.
    deca and eq in the same cycle is pointless.
    masteron and winny (both 17aa) NOT GOOD
    you have bulkers and hardeners in this cycle. for me it dosent work that well. I would decide on a bulker or a cutter and go from there.

  9. #9
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by yom
    ha ive seen some posts of pinnacle doses . crazy, where did i say i used 5000iu every week. i would use only 500ius e5 d if i could but cant refrigaerate my hcg . so i just have to do 2000ius at once might only have 1 amp maybe every 3 - 4 weeks.
    why cant ya keep it cold?

  10. #10
    yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    452
    my fridge flucuates tempertures between -2 to up to +12 depending on heat and amount of food in fridge. the water i mix with my hcg only keeps the hcg usable for about 24 -48 hrs.

  11. #11
    yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    452
    is masteron hard on your liver i didnt know that ?
    mm im just bumped my max dose of 1g test to 1 .7 g test a week ago ill see how the sides are in a few weeks .only sides yet is ive woken up every morning with a hard on 7 days staight. thats amazing for me as ive pretty much woken up every day with deca dick for the last 4 months. what about high doses of say 1 g deca would that cause some awesome gains ? ive used 600mg with no sides with 1 g test but results seemed very poor.
    yeah eq and deca isnt pointless as eq for increased appetite to help up the cals for the deca .

  12. #12
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Nothing compared to some of the big boys, but ive just started this cycle:

    1-32 sust 1500mg e/w shot eod
    1-12 deca 800mg e/w
    1-4 drol 150mg ed
    9-12 dbol 70mg ed
    1-32 nolva 20mg ed
    1-32 proviron 50mg ed
    1-32 Hcg 250ius eod
    13-19 primo depot 600mg e/w
    19-30 tren 100mg ed
    27-32 turinabol 50mg ed
    1-32 slin 10ius pwo 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
    1-32 jintropin 4ius 5 on 2 off
    19-32 t3 25 mcg ed
    adex .25mg ed 1-12 .5 mg e/d 19-32

  13. #13
    Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Nothing compared to some of the big boys, but ive just started this cycle:

    1-32 sust 1500mg e/w shot eod
    1-12 deca 800mg e/w
    1-4 drol 150mg ed
    9-12 dbol 70mg ed
    1-32 nolva 20mg ed
    1-32 proviron 50mg ed
    1-32 Hcg 250ius eod
    13-19 primo depot 600mg e/w
    19-30 tren 100mg ed
    27-32 turinabol 50mg ed
    1-32 slin 10ius pwo 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
    1-32 jintropin 4ius 5 on 2 off
    19-32 t3 25 mcg ed
    adex .25mg ed 1-12 .5 mg e/d 19-32
    Damn, how much did all that cost bro?

  14. #14
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Damn, how much did all that cost bro?
    I get it off a gd buddy of mine, he sells to me cost price and he has a chemistry masters and access to a lab so he makes a lot of his own shit. The gh is still expensive tho, cant be avoided unfortunately.

  15. #15
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Nothing compared to some of the big boys, but ive just started this cycle:

    1-32 sust 1500mg e/w shot eod
    1-12 deca 800mg e/w
    1-4 drol 150mg ed
    9-12 dbol 70mg ed
    1-32 nolva 20mg ed
    1-32 proviron 50mg ed
    1-32 Hcg 250ius eod
    13-19 primo depot 600mg e/w
    19-30 tren 100mg ed
    27-32 turinabol 50mg ed
    1-32 slin 10ius pwo 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
    1-32 jintropin 4ius 5 on 2 off
    19-32 t3 25 mcg ed
    adex .25mg ed 1-12 .5 mg e/d 19-32


    Wellllllllllllllllllll since you went ahead James and posted this. Here ya go................



    1-6 Anavar 100mgs/day
    1-12 TestE 750mg/wk
    1-14 Primo 700mg/wk
    16-20 Halo 40mgs/day
    14-20 Masteron 500mg/wk
    14-20 Test Prop 100mg/day
    GH 3.3IU w/T3 at 12.5mcg/day
    Aromasin 25mg Start-PCT


    IGF-1LR3 will be ran in PCT only.....
    GH 5on 2off for 8 months (2 months prior to start and 1 month post cycle.)

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    50 mg dbol ed(wks 1-4) 750 mg sus(wks 1-10) 800 mg EQ(wks 1-10) 50 mg eod winny(wks 5-10) 50 mg masteron eod(wks 6-9) 100mg masteron ed(wks 9-10) 100mcg clen /day on and off throughout cycle, 30mg/day halo wks 8-10, 75mg eod tren (wks 5-10) 50mg ed suspension(wks 5-8)......I think that just about covers it

  17. #17
    karln is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    189
    here is my most horse dosage cycle its the one i will use now

    1-10 w 450 mg para

    1-10 w 250 mg test (couse of money issues would do 500)

    1-2 w 20 mg dbol ed

    4-10 w 50 mg winstrol

    Goal to lose 2% bf and gain muscle if i get some acetate tren iam gona do that in the first 2 weeks instead of the dbol

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    oh yeah, forgot. 75 mg var ed wks 3-10

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    50 mg dbol ed(wks 1-4) 750 mg sus(wks 1-10) 800 mg EQ(wks 1-10) 50 mg eod winny(wks 5-10) 50 mg masteron eod(wks 6-9) 100mg masteron ed(wks 9-10) 100mcg clen/day on and off throughout cycle, 30mg/day halo wks 8-10, 75mg eod tren(wks 5-10) 50mg ed suspension(wks 5-8)......I think that just about covers it

    Oh, and might I add, it was stupid to run all these different compounds. I would have had almost near the results on half of this shit. I'll never this many different compounds again, there comes a point where your body can only take in so much, and then you become almost like a toxic waste dump

  20. #20
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    ohh shit wait till Pinn gets here.. you could drink his piss and gain 35lbs in two weeks.
    that's some funny shit-oh wait, I mean piss, bro. Nasty but funny none the less.

  21. #21
    yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    452
    nice cycles jay and masta . not too high of doses but very nice use and timing of the compounnds. i d like to use igf and gh one day probably when i hit my genetic limit. the price here is my for that stuff s would cost me my whole paycheck ew .

  22. #22
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    from past experience the sides out weigh the gains after 1g of test.
    deca and eq in the same cycle is pointless.
    masteron and winny (both 17aa) NOT GOOD
    you have bulkers and hardeners in this cycle. for me it dosent work that well. I would decide on a bulker or a cutter and go from there.
    Care to say why eq and deca in the same cycle in pointless? Whatever the reason Iím 100% sure it's BS.

    Masteron is not an oral.

  23. #23
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Care to say why eq and deca in the same cycle in pointless? Whatever the reason Iím 100% sure it's BS.

    Masteron is not an oral.
    like I said in my post above....this is only my experience. I have used deca,
    (wont use it again) and have used eq with deca. I did not see enough results to make it worth while to ME. that does not mean others wont like it.

    it is my understanding that masteron comes in an injectable and an oral.
    correct me if Im wrong here.

  24. #24
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    "this is only my experience"
    Right or wrong i respect this more then some tool reciting things he has read that somone else wrote. EQ and deca are not a great combo for me either... I have never seen masteron in any oral form. I am a firm beliver in EQ for strength and cutting cycles only, i use it in a similer cycle as i do with my winstrol .
    My cross over cycle will have test e, tren , winstrol and EQ involved at various stages.

  25. #25
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Nothing compared to some of the big boys, but ive just started this cycle:

    1-32 sust 1500mg e/w shot eod
    1-12 deca 800mg e/w
    1-4 drol 150mg ed
    9-12 dbol 70mg ed
    1-32 nolva 20mg ed
    1-32 proviron 50mg ed
    1-32 Hcg 250ius eod
    13-19 primo depot 600mg e/w
    19-30 tren 100mg ed
    27-32 turinabol 50mg ed
    1-32 slin 10ius pwo 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
    1-32 jintropin 4ius 5 on 2 off
    19-32 t3 25 mcg ed
    adex .25mg ed 1-12 .5 mg e/d 19-32
    Although i am not a Slin fan.. that cycle looks NICE M, let us know how it turns out brother.

  26. #26
    yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    452
    eq is good for cutting but id never use again for cutting due to the appetite increase which makes it alot harder on someone new trying to cut using eq. id use tren instead better gains and easier on the tummy.
    i use masteron injectables , just curious CAN YOU DRINK masteron is it similar to how winny WORKS eg_ drink 75 -100MG mg stan = 50mg IM ?
    any one know the abosrbtion rate ? i have no intention of taking orally just curious.

  27. #27
    Jade_7674 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    50
    If you don't mind me asking. What is your diet. I see that you have good symetry.

  28. #28
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Although i am not a Slin fan.. that cycle looks NICE M, let us know how it turns out brother.
    Will do!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •