vitor is offline Anabolic Member

My next lean bulking-cycle??

My current stats:5/11 218 pounds 10%bodyfat
    Looking to hit atleast 230 pounds after this, without adding bodyfat!

Andriol -4 tabs a day 1-13
    primo-1400mgs ew 1-12
    t-bol-50mgs ed 1-10
    anavar -100mgs ed 1-10
    masteron 100mgs eod 11-14
    proviron 50mgs ed 1-14
    pct w. 15
    proviron
    clomid
    nolva
    tongkat ali
    zma

In your opinion, would you do anything different here? Or change any compounds? (This cycle will cost a fortune so I want to make it perfect.)
    Last edited by vitor; 01-14-2006 at 01:47 AM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You know as soon as I saw your name Vitor I knew that there would be plenty of both Var and Primo, I was right on huh?

Now let's get to work. First off at 100mgs of Var ED for 10 weeks do you really think you'll need the T-bol? I actually had 50mgs of each in my next cycle and cut out the T-bol and doubled the Var dose.

Secondly, T-bol, Var, andriol . That's a lot of orals, granted they're all pretty mild especially the andriol. Why dont you cut out the Andriol and Incorporate some Prop? I mean at 1400mgs of Primo a week you're probably doing ED injections right? I can't see you doing 5mL EOD (based on 100mg/mL). You could just mix the 2 and do away with the Andriol. Plus that will save some Bucks too b/c I know andriol is quite expensive.

Otherwise it looks good. I like the high Primo dose, it's exactly double of what I"m going to run so I'm curious to see how you do. When exactly are you starting Vitor???

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    what are you planning as far as protien, carbs, fat, calories per day?

Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    You know as soon as I saw your name Vitor I knew that there would be plenty of both Var and Primo, I was right on huh?

Now let's get to work. First off at 100mgs of Var ED for 10 weeks do you really think you'll need the T-bol? I actually had 50mgs of each in my next cycle and cut out the T-bol and doubled the Var dose.

Secondly, T-bol, Var, andriol . That's a lot of orals, granted they're all pretty mild especially the andriol. Why dont you cut out the Andriol and Incorporate some Prop? I mean at 1400mgs of Primo a week you're probably doing ED injections right? I can't see you doing 5mL EOD (based on 100mg/mL). You could just mix the 2 and do away with the Andriol. Plus that will save some Bucks too b/c I know andriol is quite expensive.

Otherwise it looks good. I like the high Primo dose, it's exactly double of what I"m going to run so I'm curious to see how you do. When exactly are you starting Vitor???
    Thanks for the input!
    Yeah, with t-bol/var, I was starting to think about the same thing. It might cause some problems with consuming all those orals. Maybe I will yust take the t-bol(or double the var dose). There will be everyday injections with the primo, 200mgs ed. Maybe I add 50mgs prop to that, but Ime not really a test-fan. Ive heard good things about andriol, from people who dont like test to much.(as far as bloating and shutdown goes) If I add prop instead I will need anti e. too, so ime not sure it will be that much cheaper.

I will start in about 8 weeks, give or take. Going to get bloodwork first!
    Last edited by vitor; 01-14-2006 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    Dont have it written down in stone. But It will be 6-7 meals a day, with very high protein, low fat and high carb on traing days, medium carb on non-training days.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    If I add prop instead I will need anti e. too, so ime not sure it will be that much cheaper.

Well you did mention that proviron will be used throughout, so that should be covered with that alone. Or you could even just drop the proviron and replace it with letro. Either way, using prop shouldn't be a problem.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

primo-1400mgs ew 1-12
    t-bol-50mgs ed 1-10
    anavar -100mgs ed 1-10
    proviron 50mgs ed 1-14
    pct w. 15
    proviron
    clomid
    nolva
    tongkat ali
    zma

In your opinion, would you do anything different here? Or change any compounds? (This cycle will cost a fortune so I want to make it perfect.)
    personaly i would pull out t-bol and var and introduce prop, the andriol is excellent stuff but id up the dose slightly and run it right up towards the end of the cycle, also put some winny in towards the end

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    personaly i would pull out t-bol and var and introduce prop, the andriol is excellent stuff but id up the dose slightly and run it right up towards the end of the cycle, also put some winny in towards the end
    I think I will up the dose a little on the andriol , I se no reasen to run 2-different test really. I think masteron is atleast equally effective as winny to end the cycle with.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive heard good things about andriol , from people who dont like test to much.(as far as bloating and shutdown goes) If I add prop instead I will need anti e. too, so ime not sure it will be that much cheaper.

I will start in about 8 weeks, give or take. Going to get bloodwork first!
    andriol is test undecanoate suspended in oleic acid, sealed inside a capsule. If enough is absorbed it will shut you down regarless. IMO, I would go with a lower dose of prop if you're not a big fan of test. An AI will prevent bloat, but not may cats bloat on prop (me included). JMHO, bro. I feel test should be included in every cycle if nothing else to combat libido issues associated with the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    andriol is test undecanoate suspended in oleic acid, sealed inside a capsule. If enough is absorbed it will shut you down regarless. IMO, I would go with a lower dose of prop if you're not a big fan of test. An AI will prevent bloat, but not may cats bloat on prop (me included). JMHO, bro. I feel test should be included in every cycle if nothing else to combat libido issues associated with the cycle.
    Why would you choose prop instead of andriol ?

I think an test-oral would be less supressive because natrual testosterone production happens at night. If you take it timed over the day, you will be free of it during the night.

I doubt it would be possible to get libido-issues with t-bol/proviron /andriol.LOL

I think I will up the dose a little on the andriol, I se no reasen to run 2-different test really. I think masteron is atleast equally effective as winny to end the cycle with.
    ive ran andriol many times and its an excellent addition to another test without doubt,ive done it on its own but its far more effective when you run along side another, andriol is well underated on this board and if it is cycled correctly its amazing, fair enough if you prefer masteron over winny but myself i would put winny in aswell cause andriol loves winny

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    cause andriol loves winny
    Do explain...

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Do explain...
    you must not of used them together then??
    they work together very nicely condition/hardness/sharpness.
    it was an expression

Andriol loves winny, he he... Pretty cool Qoute! As for masteron and winstrol , maybe Ill run them both!

Andriol loves winny, he he... Pretty cool Qoute! As for masteron and winstrol, maybe Ill run them both!
    if your body fat is low enough run masteron with it but if its not just run the winny,
    yeh you getting me andriol & winny go together perfect patners

As for masteron and winstrol, maybe Ill run them both!

I know how concerned you are about hairloss as I am Vitor. I'd weigh out your options and pick the best qualifier for the job. From what I've read Masteron works its magic at a low BF%. 10% is dam good where you're at now but you want to add weight without budging on the BF%. In saying that I'd say the Winny would be a better choice. I'm not trying to be a hypocrite b/c if you remember my cylce I was finishing with Masteron but I'm trying to hit 5% or so. Considering your goal Winny may just work better.

If you could be 230 at 10% running these compounds then you're going to look great!!! I wish you the best and keep us updated on both your decisions and results...........

Why would you choose prop instead of andriol ?

I think an test-oral would be less supressive because natrual testosterone production happens at night. If you take it timed over the day, you will be free of it during the night.

I doubt it would be possible to get libido-issues with t-bol/proviron/andriol.LOL
    You're still de****g with negative feed back loops to your HTPA. Meaning that you will be shut down regarless of when you take it and how often you time it. Your body dosen't look at all the AAS your brining in during the day then recognize it's not having any at night then all of a sudden kick up it's own natural production.... If it worked like that then theoretically, you could shoot test suspension in the AM and have your natural test still high in the PM??? I don't think so...but that's just my line of thinking. You do whatever you want. Oh yeah, one more thing about andriol is cost. NO UG LABS MAKE IT that I've seen so have fun paying what Organon wants you to pay for it. I'll stick to test prop and pay a fraction of the cost of andriol.

This is out of the profile section. It's relative to your dose since you're only taking 4 tabs a day... Please read as I think it's very valid to your use with andiol.

So, putting some Testosterone Undecanoate in Gel Caps is what the scientists at Organon have done with their Andriol product, and it all looks good so far, right? The active steroid totally bypasses your liver and hence doesn’t get damaged by or damage your liver, and gets a bunch of Testosterone into your body. Great! But what happens next? Well, after the lymphatic system has brought the testosterone undecanoate into circulation in your body, the undecanoate ester begins to be removed. This would leave you with (roughly) 25mgs of testosterone in your blood stream, as the decanoate ester takes up a lot of “space” and the cap only contains a total of 40mgs of testosterone undecanoate (roughly 15mgs of which are ester). The end results from Andriol would be very similar to the end result of injecting almost any form of testosterone(4), once your body removes the ester. But remember, you’d never inject 25mgs of testosterone suspension and call it a day…but that’s exactly what you are doing when you take only one Andriol cap.

So now you have 25mgs of testosterone floating around in your body. That’s not much, so if you’re realistically considering using this product, you’ll need to take quite a few caps of this it. And there’s one of the first problems we encounter with this drug. You see, the method of administration of this drug provides us with a nice liver-safe product, but this stuff will peak your testosterone levels within around 2 hours after administration, and will only remain (at least slightly) elevated for 10 or so hours(1). Ideally, you’d be taking a capsule every 2 hours…which is inconvenient to say the least. Lets be generous and say you can simply take one every 4 hours. Problem solved? Not really, because we’re going to need to take at least 2 caps with each dose if we want to see any sort of anabolic effect, and if we’re taking it every 4 hours (assuming we’re awake for 16hrs every day), then we’ll be taking around 8 caps per day. Now we’ve shifted the problem away from the effort needed to take an effective does to being a problem with economics. The problem with type of dose is going to be cost. Andriol is pretty expensive to be taking in the amount of 8 caps per day, and I have never seen it made by anyone except for Organon…which means we won’t find it on any UnderGround Labs product lists. And that means we need to pay whatever price Organon is asking...and they are asking a lot. You can easily run a cycle with several very anabolic compounds for the price of a cycle of just Andriol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I know how concerned you are about hairloss as I am Vitor. I'd weigh out your options and pick the best qualifier for the job. From what I've read Masteron works its magic at a low BF%. 10% is dam good where you're at now but you want to add weight without budging on the BF%. In saying that I'd say the Winny would be a better choice. I'm not trying to be a hypocrite b/c if you remember my cylce I was finishing with Masteron but I'm trying to hit 5% or so. Considering your goal Winny may just work better.

If you could be 230 at 10% running these compounds then you're going to look great!!! I wish you the best and keep us updated on both your decisions and results...........
    Yeah, I will go for the winstrol . I dont think I have genetics for hairloss, but its better to be safe than sorry!

goose is offline Banned
    Very nice Victor,quite similar to my current cycle.First thing bro if your going to use Andriol it has to be 320mgs or higher,I recommend 8 caps for you,at this level it will not effect your HTPA,take advantage of this,remember Andriol improves blood pressure a very useful tool in a cycle.The length of the cycle is perfect espesically for the Primo at this dose,aggressive shorter Primo cycles are more effective,what I have seen with freinds is that Primo post 15 weeks yields poor results,what I`m saying Victor is 12 weeks is perfect.In general I have noticed Cycles weaken at the 10-11 week point,so getting out at the 12-14 week point is perfect,leading to a swift easy PCT,that you and me enjoy.
    Since you want to gain LBM,I would go for the Tbol and Var combo,anyone who has used this stack knows how devastating and effective they are,I would run Var at 40mgs and Tbol at 60mgs for 10 weeks,this has the perfect ratio to produce to required synergy effect.As Tbol is a moderate,pure anbolic and Var is a moderate,pure androgen.This combo will get you near your target,remember 100mgs of Var does very little for LBM,with the Andriol you will not need the extra strength gain,you need the mass,Tbol for 10 weeks works wonders,insane results.To be honest Victor,with Primo at 1.4G masteron and winny will not be needed to reach your goals,Primo at this dose is something else,I can promise you that!!!! But saying this I would add masteron to the cycle as you will get nice strength gains and the combo with Primo is Sensational as I am Experiencing.
    Last edited by goose; 02-13-2006 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Primo at this dose is something else,I can promise you that!!!!
    Always nice to hear that

Cycle looks good Vitor, lets us know when you start...........

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Always nice to hear that

Cycle looks good Vitor, lets us know when you start...........

I hope pinn does not see this

What better than Primo= Primo and masteron ,that is the shit,the two best AAS for ability to keep gains.Known as `Primo M`

goose4..

What better than Primo= Primo and masteron ,that is the shit,the two best AAS for ability to keep gains.Known as `Primo M`

goose4..
    Ever heard the saying "Can't knock it if you've never tried it." Yea well maybe we'll see one day..................

Know what's even better then Primo/Masteron? Primo/Masteron/Halo, its also known as "My upcoming cycle."

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

goose4..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My next lean bulking-cycle??-gay%2520alarm.gif  

Hey Pinn that Gay Alarm must be going haywire lately huh?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Hey Pinn that Gay Alarm must be going haywire lately huh?
    Not really..I've done a job job informing ppl that Primo is great..catch is..you need to be born with a vigina...lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Not really..I've done a job job informing ppl that Primo is great..catch is..you need to be born with a vigina...lol..
    Then Goose is all set

primo-1400mgs ew 1-12
    t-bol-50mgs ed 1-10
    anavar -100mgs ed 1-10
    proviron 50mgs ed 1-14
    pct w. 15
    proviron
    clomid
    nolva
    tongkat ali
    zma

What do you expect to gain from andriol?
    By reading its profile, seems like a very weak aas, and very expensive.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

You have found out my secret I have special mutated genitals

take care my Friend.....

goose4..

Thread Information