jeremy11 is offline New Member

how much to take

ok i have decided for my first cycle on jumpstarting with dianabol , then using deca and test E, i was wondering on how much of each to take and what to take to rid of side effects (such as nolvadex being as i dont know what to take for each)...my first cycle just wondering what i should do for amounts weekly

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy11
    ok i have decided for my first cycle on jumpstarting with dianabol, then using deca and test E, i was wondering on how much of each to take and what to take to rid of side effects (such as nolvadex being as i dont know what to take for each)...my first cycle just wondering what i should do for amounts weekly

To be honest with you Jeremy, you're better off running a test only cycle your first time around. You will get more out of that then you think. Dont get into too many compounds. If you decide to use AAS again, and I"m sure you will, you'll need those other compounds to get the same gains you will off a test only cycle.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I agree running a test only cycle. Plus you can see how your body reacts to it. I love test only cycles and I think for your first cycle, test by itself is the way to go. I would run 400 or 500 mg of test every week. Shoot it twice a week. I wouldn't waste my time with dbol , but that is up to you. I personally don't like orals. They don't seem to agree with me.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i suggest using the search feature above and researching for many weeks.. MANY.. kuz everything u have asked as been answered so many times over

Thread Information