Thread: Prop vs. Enan

latman_49 is offline New Member

Prop vs. Enan

How does Prop compare to Enan in overall strength and mass gains when used in a bulking cycle? I've never used prop and don't see many bulkers that run Prop other than as a frontload.

I am either going to run a Test/Eq/Fina cycle , and want to cut down on water retention as much as possible. Would I get better results from a cycle with Enan and some Ldex, or the Prop??

A big question is,can you handle ed injections and the horrid pain prop gives?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will see more gains from the Enan because you will hold water from it. But in the end you should have about the same results.

xtralarg is correct that if you can take the ED injections and pain it causes then you can use the prop.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like prop, and the ED shots. I make my own so I control the BA, thus the pain isin't bad at all. I like prop because I don't hold water on it. Enth and cyp make me feel like a sponge. You can run an AI to combat it, but another thing I like with prop is how quick it kicks in. For the cycle you've outlined, though, I think enth would be better since you're also using EQ. Prop and tren shot together can produce a bit of pain, add in the ED shots with both and it makes it rather difficult to want to take shots knowing how you're going to feel afterwards.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im currently on 125mg prop ed, tren 100mg ed, and 400mg eq 2 a week. the pain is nothing unbearable and does not interfere with my workouts. i am using this to bulk cause i feel that i gain more quality muscle and the recovery is alot easier with short acting esters. imo bulking or cutting is all about how u eat.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i gain more quality muscle and the recovery is alot easier with short acting esters. imo bulking or cutting is all about how u eat.
    This is the reason I've also fancied short esters myself.

I don't have a problem shooting every day. I've run 2 Fina cycles and kinda enjoy sticking every day....it gives me an extra mental boost. Shooting every morning put me in the right frame of mind to bust my ass that day and keep my diet in check. I was worried a bit about the pain that hear everyone talk about from the Prop, though.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Test is test, enan and prop is only an ether its suspended in.

Stalker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfh_Y_guy
    Test is test, enan and prop is only an ether its suspended in.
    If that was the case, there would only be one ester. They each have their own advantages and disadvantages.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I dont get much gains after week 8, so I go with prop. This time Im going with EOD injections at 120mg a shot, then Sundays and Thursdays 130mg of test E to fill the gap and try to stabalize my blood levels as much as possible because of the EOD prop shots.JMO

PARABOLAN is offline Junior Member
    for bulking i would go with enanthate

Quote Originally Posted by PARABOLAN
    for bulking i would go with enanthate
    Thanks for the input, but I am really looking for WHY you would go with enan. What is the difference in the gains of both while bulking?

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    You would go with the enan because you hold more water helping somewhat with ur lifts.

D TrAiN is offline New Member
    If you goal is to bulk up and put weight on and your not concerned with retaining a lot of water than Enth is deffinatly the one to use. Personally i like prop because it starts working within a couple of days, also dont like to get bloated and filled with water, prop helps me gain "quality" muscle and keep my definition.

kingbrew is offline New Member
    It's different for eveyone. I personally only use prop to kick start a bulking cycle (100mg-140mg EOD for first 4 weeks). As for bloat with Test e, I don't even get the slightest amount of bloat, I use the stuff on cutting cycles! So what I'm trying to say is you are going to have to experiment and see which works best for you. BUT, generally, for bulking, test e works best, but i have found that my gains stop after 7-8 weeks of test e, so at the end i throw in some prop. IMO, I would use both, test e for weaks 1-10 , prop weaks 1-4 and last 2 or 3 weaks of cycle.
    Last edited by kingbrew; 01-21-2006 at 05:10 PM.

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    some of the biggest differences between the 2 is in how long it stays in your system, prop. is more benificial to a bb competitor who has to take drug tests as prop is out of your system in I believe its 2 weeks and enanthate or cyp takes 3 months as far as I know ?? which is why the shots go from ed (prop)to every third day(enanthate) you can stay on prop so much closer to show time and reap the rewards !! and of course you don't want to enter a show all bloated up. There are probably a ton of more indepth reasons for it but bottom line is as evreyone above has stated, what you wanna look like during the cycle and shortly after !! If you wanna be huge and bloated which has alot to do with your genetics at exactly how bloated you will get!! do enanthate or cyp, if you wanna retain the look of a more slender muscular build then do prop.

POSH is offline Member
    If you go with the prop I would suggest buying (or inventing) a maching that puts your socks on in the morning. Those of you who have experienced prop know what I mean.

Thread Information