Streitingen is offline Associate Member

Personality changes?

Odd question...maybe

My girlfrend is very conserned that if I do a testosterone cycle, my personality and way of thinking will change also long after cycle is ended. I've anwered that, yes my personality will change when on cycle and on PCT to the normal test levels is back in place. But I'll be "normal" after that... and bigger

Is there anyone out there that can prove or disprove that there can be changes in personality and mind, long after an AS cycle? Has anyone experienced long term changes, or got told by someone?

No but there is 2 things

1- if you already from the people that get mad easily & get angry you bet that AAS will make it worse

2-that from personal experince while am on cycle i feel that am in a good mood all the time & my self confidence is high which never a bad thing at all

just becareful if your prone to roid rage .

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

thanx...

I know about the roid rage and so on, but the possibility of long term changes is her main consern. Anyways she will "help me" thru the PCT , and I'll assist her thru my test cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    Odd question...maybe

My girlfrend is very conserned that if I do a testosterone cycle, my personality and way of thinking will change also long after cycle is ended. I've anwered that, yes my personality will change when on cycle and on PCT to the normal test levels is back in place. But I'll be "normal" after that... and bigger

Is there anyone out there that can prove or disprove that there can be changes in personality and mind, long after an AS cycle? Has anyone experienced long term changes, or got told by someone?
    It depends on you but your personality can change for the worse (if you are already an A-hole), not change at all, or can even get better. Some fel while running test the have a state of well being on it. But after the cycle you should be back to yourself.

PCT can be a very hard time for a lot of guys. Your hormones are very low and it will def cause a lot of mood swings, tiredness, depression, but if PCT is ran correctly you will be fine.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel great while on test, but bring on the tren and I'm a dick head if you piss me off bad enough. Tren is the only AAS I've used thus far that I've freaked out on. Like MudMan said, if you're a dick while off, chances are you'll be a super cock when you're on. Just be careful and always be aware of your temper. As for long term changes, I believe that when your hormone levels are back to normal you will be too.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I feel great while on test, but bring on the tren and I'm a dick head if you piss me off bad enough. Tren is the only AAS I've used thus far that I've freaked out on. Like MudMan said, if you're a dick while off, chances are you'll be a super cock when you're on. Just be careful and always be aware of your temper. As for long term changes, I believe that when your hormone levels are back to normal you will be too.

Tren is one compound that even gets my aggression up but not that bad......... and I'm pretty much a laid back guy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Tren is one compound that even gets my aggression up but not that bad......... and I'm pretty much a laid back guy.
    I am also a very laid back cat. Now, I channel my aggression towards the weights in the gym when using tren . As time goes on it gets less, I think, because you know what is causing you to fell like that.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I have a bit of a short fuse at times off cycle, but when I am on, I feel great and laid back. When on pct, I have gotten minor mood swings, but nothing real bad. I was aware of what was going, so it was easy to deal with and I just rode it out.

After about a month and half after the cycle, I go back to feeling like my old self.

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I was aware of what was going, so it was easy to deal with and I just rode it out.
    That's the most important part. Kowing what's happening so you have no reason to flip out.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    I don't think your personality changes because of AAS. Your mood might. Testosterone enhances agressiveness. Some people can handle it well, some not so well, and a few can get out-of-control. Be aware of it and see how you react. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SEBASTOP
    I don't think your personality changes because of AAS. Your mood might. Testosterone enhances agressiveness. Some people can handle it well, some not so well, and a few can get out-of-control. Be aware of it and see how you react. Good luck.
    thx..
    She is more conserned about the possibility of long term personality changes... Roid rage will (hopefully) not be any problem

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ive heard that steroids cause a permanant increse in aggresion cause they fu_k with the chemical levels in your brain, but i never really experienced anything like that. juice has caused some pretty severe mood swings for me, but thats either when im alone, or when im faded. usually being around my friends mellows me out. i found the best way to control my anger when im out is to remember that if i get arrested, then my cycle is gonna get fu_ked up, plus i wont be able to take anti es for at least a few days.

Thread Information