Thread: Clen Question

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member

Question Clen Question

I was just wondering is clen worth running pct or is it more trouble then its worth? by trouble I mean side effects. Also I'm going to start a 10 week cycle
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test
    Week 1 to 5: 40mg/day of D-bol
    wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid
    wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
    wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
    first of all should I run the nolva from day 1 or just keep it in case of gyno and then use it pct? and second would 3 weeks of pct be ok or should I go another week? Hope this thread is ok here more of a pct question though.
    Thanks.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    it does have some annoying side effects(muscle cramps and headaches), but if you minimize the dose and drink tons of water and take taurine, you should be fine.. personally I think its worth it because of the strong anti-catabolic effect it has.. I will definately be running it in mine

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw992000
    I was just wondering is clen worth running pct or is it more trouble then its worth? by trouble I mean side effects. Also I'm going to start a 10 week cycle
    first of all should I run the nolva from day 1 or just keep it in case of gyno and then use it pct? and second would 3 weeks of pct be ok or should I go another week? Hope this thread is ok here more of a pct question though.
    Thanks.
    I would run the dbol for 4 weeks instead of 5 but that's me. I would begin PCT at week 12 instead of 13. Yes, I would run the clen PCT. Sides are dependant on the person and dose. You've gotta try it to find out if you're gonna like it. As for the nolva, I would have it on hand in case of signs of gyno, but other then that just run it during PCT and yes, I would extend the PCT another week so you're running PCT for 4 weeks.

Thanks.
    is this your first cycle? if its not then you should know how gyno prone you are.. if not I would run the nolva(10mg ED) just to be on the safe side.. some people say it limits the gain, but if its your first cycle its better to be safe

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member
    Yes this is my first cycle. Thats what I was wondering why not just run the nolva 10mg ED, would it hinder my gains that much? Thanks for the quick reply

Yes this is my first cycle. Thats what I was wondering why not just run the nolva 10mg ED, would it hinder my gains that much? Thanks for the quick reply
    I dont think it would be enough to notice, especially on your first cycle, you will grow like a bean anyways.. im on my first cycle, 30mg/ED dbol , 400mg/EW cyp.. I am taking 10mg of nolva ED..

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I think that you will get differing opinions on that. IMO I would try to run it without the Nolva to start. That will let you know how prone you are to getting it and if you need the nolva. If you notice any ithching or swelling, start using it. Some people get it almost immediately and I also no people that never have a problem with it.

But then again, there is always the better safe than sorry way to go and just start off using the nolva. Your decision, but you may be curious to find out how your body does respond to some things. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I think that you will get differing opinions on that. IMO I would try to run it without the Nolva to start. That will let you know how prone you are to getting it and if you need the nolva. If you notice any ithching or swelling, start using it. Some people get it almost immediately and I also no people that never have a problem with it.

But then again, there is always the better safe than sorry way to go and just start off using the nolva. Your decision, but you may be curious to find out how your body does respond to some things. Just my 2 cents.
    that makes sense, but personally I would not like to know if I am gyno prone, lol.. and if I was too gyno prone, 10mg of Nolva wouldnt stop all gyno anyways, you would need letro or ldex.

Thread Information