jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

A few getting started questions please re

Hello
    First off I am looking to take my first cycle.
    Right now I weigh 198 and am 511 tall. I work out alot and cant get the results I want.
    I want to get big, but safe! I am looking to put on 10-15 pounds but nice lean mass. I know a guy that can get me test and EQ. he said that these would work great together. I dont want to take alot of cycles just one to get bigger and then work my ass off to keep what I can out of it. So would test and EQ do the trick. Also I have heard alot of good about deca durabulin, What could I take with the deca and get 10 15 pounds out of it and keep alot of it after. Idont want to go crazy just do something safe and not alot of shots.
    If I trained 6 on 1 off hard, and took deca or test what do you think I could gain?
    any post or fact anyone can throw down would be great, i dont know alot about this field. Also what are the cost of both of these? t
    thanks guys please help out.
    JT

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    You are a similar size to me, I'm 200lb at 5' 10''.
    First of all, how old are you? You really need to be sort of around the 22/23 mark as a minimum age before considering AAS.
    Your first cycle should consist of Test Enth alone at 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks. This is the cycle advised to all first timers. This alone will easily gain you your goals if your training and diet are in check. At your weight you need to be taking in 300g's of protein a day and around the 4000cal+ mark to make good gains.
    I did this very cycle a few months ago and made 14lb of good muscle mass with very little water retention and a slight drop in body fat.
    My next cycle will be the one your suggested - Test E and EQ.
    Make sure you do lots of research before you do anything though! I did 4 months of reading and researching before I bought anything and as result, I had a pleasant and successful cycle.

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    I am 22. Thanks I will look more into just the test. If I did gain 15 pounds of muscle, and after my cycle, how much of this would I loos? I dont want to get big then get small. Im not looking to take them more than once maybe twice. Also how long if I did take the test before I started putting the mass on. Thanks again.

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    First off, welcome to the forum! You will find everything you need to know here.

I too am 22 and about to do my first cycle starting Monday! It will consist of Test E only, 500mg/week. This is a very solid first cycle and is pretty much the suggestion as a first for everyone. You are gonna need to know about proper PCT if you wanna keep your gains you mentioned that is a concern of yours and also side effects. If you listen to the bro's here and read, read, read, and ask questions you will get good information.

I hope this doesn't get you down but you really need to research for about 4-6mo. before you think about injecting, here is some reading material.....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post2369162

Pheedno's PCT

leave the dbol for later on, test e will get you where you want to be, and dbol can have alot of sides and you wouldn't know how to deal with them

Good Luck

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    If you need anything else, just shoot me a pm homie

Thread Information