eekman is offline New Member

Alcohol + Beer (I know it's been asked a hundred times)

Hi guys!

I'm a new guy and i've been reading the forums for about an hour now. I've been lifting for about a year now, and only injected my first cylcle today.

I've always been told that beer and roids don't make a good combination due to the liver effects. While reading the forums some say it's okay while some say it will really kill your liver.

Problem is no matter how hard I search I don't see any quantities with regards to the beer.

Is it ok to drink a few bottles of beer (around 3 bottles max @ 4%vol) once a week. And maybe 1 - 2 during weekdays (just 1 bottle). I'm not really a heavy drinker but I enjoy drinking with friends. Of course now that I'm on a cycle in between the bottles I'll be drinking plenty of fluids to pace myself.

So do you guys think this is okay? ( I really hope I get a solid answer and not just "don't drink!" period!)

BTW, i'm taking RWR Stanazol

Another question: the only reason why steroids and alcohol don't mix is because of the load on the liver right?

Oh lastly, I was told to take it pyramid style so it's roughly 3x a week.. is there a difference if I take it once a week?
    Last edited by eekman; 01-11-2006 at 07:40 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont advise consuming alcohol with Orals or 17aa compounds. I did this a learnt the hard way on Tbol. Hangovers are 5x worse.

I think its ok to drink on a cycle, but certainly not ideal. Alcohol has no positive effects on the body when wanting to build muscle or cut fat.

Make sure your taking MilkThistle on a cycle. This will help with the Liver regenerating/he****g. I think its ok to drink whilst "on", but, moderation is the key.

mr amp is offline Associate Member
    as long as u keep ur diet in check and it dosent mess with ur training ur ok.but like u said 1 bottle or 2 through the week it aint going 2 get u pissed scrifice it 4 a orange juice ur not oing 2 get called 4 it but it will make u feel better nowing ur doing something good. but nothing wrong with a few on the week end but like swifto said watch 4 the killer hangovrs.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would suggest you research more before you take any more hormones. It isnt the best idea to take winny without some sort of test, pyramiding is old school, dont do it. Keep the doseage constant, keeps blood levels more stable, thus reducing side effects. Do you have PCT planned too?

Thanks for the reply guys! really appreciate it!

@longhorn814

Ok I won't do pyramiding.. i started of with 1cc, so i'll keep it at that? how long should I take it in terms of intervals? What's PCT? can you give me a safe dosage intake?

I'm really sorry to be asking all these questions, but I don't have any contacts (in person) that knows all the stuff that you guys know. I spent 4 hours yesterday reading about roids and stuff and it has made me kinda' confused. There's so many jargons and all.

Should I continue since I already injected the first one? Or should I stop..?

Thanks!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would stop and research on how to cycle properly. Do a search for first cycle, test only, anti e, PCT for starters. Its better to do it right, than do it half assed and mess yourself up. Winny is usually taken 50mg/ed for 4-6 weeks, but it is usually stacked w/ some sort of testosterone . Test should be the base of all cycles too

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you only did one shot then for your own sake STOP and research before you gonna do another cycle. make sure to research for atleast another year or two cause if your only been workingout for just a year you got alot to gain naturally. plus you prob need to get the feel for whats working for your body diet and workout wise.

-rodge

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    if you only did one shot then for your own sake STOP and research before you gonna do another cycle. make sure to research for atleast another year or two cause if your only been workingout for just a year you got alot to gain naturally. plus you prob need to get the feel for whats working for your body diet and workout wise.

-rodge
    You beat me to it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by eekman
    i started of with 1cc, so i'll keep it at that? how long should I take it in terms of intervals? What's PCT? can you give me a safe dosage intake?

I'm really sorry to be asking all these questions, but I don't have any contacts (in person) that knows all the stuff that you guys know. I spent 4 hours yesterday reading about roids and stuff and it has made me kinda' confused. There's so many jargons and all.

Should I continue since I already injected the first one? Or should I stop..?
    This whole statement tells me that you are NOT READY FOR AAS. Your knowledge is nill and your cycle sucks. STOP THE CYCLE, like Rodge said, and please go to the PCT forum and read until your eyes bleed, then go to the AAS Q&A and do the same. Then when you get a cycle together, post it and we'll critique it. Please understand we're not bashing on ya, we just don't want you to use AAS improperly. Yes, you are using them improperly. Please, research more.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Make sure to know everything you have to know before cycling. Injecting AAS into your body isn't like taking flinstones vitamins bro....

My advice : READ, READ, READ.

Then when you have a sufficient knowledge and evaluate that you're ready : READ, READ and READ again about the gear you dicided to run.

You have to know everything about what enters in your body (IE AAS, Nutrition and supps).

Good luck bro.

Thanks for all the advice guys!! I'll be sure to do all those and check up here once I'm done with that!!

Thanks!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    test only, anti e, PCT for starters.
    enough said. (test being at 500mg a week)

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wuboy25
    Make sure to know everything you have to know before cycling. Injecting AAS into your body isn't like taking flinstones vitamins bro....

My advice : READ, READ, READ.

Then when you have a sufficient knowledge and evaluate that you're ready : READ, READ and READ again about the gear you dicided to run.

You have to know everything about what enters in your body (IE AAS, Nutrition and supps).

Good luck bro.

I agree. Its tough being a young male that wants to look good and have fun at the same time. Unfortunately I am no role model. I have taken cycles and ate clean all day just to throw it away for a few nights out with friends drinking till I didnt even know my name. Alcohol lowers your natural testosterone and slows your metabolism. Not to mention it dehydrates the shit out of you. That sure is a lot of money to waste not to make the gains you would if you were not drinking. In my opinion through experience. I pick to lay off the alcohol and work on making my body perfect and hope to compete this year.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by eekman
    Another question: the only reason why steroids and alcohol don't mix is because of the load on the liver right?
    Not really. Alcohol is catabolic to muscle tissue, depletes certain vitamins in the body, dehydrating, lowers endogenous testosterone , and also stressful to kidneys.

Yeah But It Makes You Feel Good

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LENNOXLEWIS99
    Yeah But It Makes You Feel Good
    If your not dedicated enough don't use AAS. Period. Take it the way it supposed to be or don't take it at all.

O'Banion is offline Junior Member
    Not that my example should ever be followed but I drank extremely heavily (3-4 nights a week, more than 10 drinks) while on Test E. I still lifted religiously (sometimes still buzzed from the night before) and did cardio. Also, I ate whatever, even McDonalds, just made sure I got enough protein. I put on a shit load of muscle and was ripped. I think it all comes down to genetics. U have it or u don't. My buddy did two cycles of test, ate perfect and never drank, and he looked like shit. I'm probably putting alot of wear and tear on my body, but I know the consequences.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Banion
    Not that my example should ever be followed but I drank extremely heavily (3-4 nights a week, more than 10 drinks) while on Test E. I still lifted religiously (sometimes still buzzed from the night before) and did cardio. Also, I ate whatever, even McDonalds, just made sure I got enough protein. I put on a shit load of muscle and was ripped. I think it all comes down to genetics. U have it or u don't. My buddy did two cycles of test, ate perfect and never drank, and he looked like shit. I'm probably putting alot of wear and tear on my body, but I know the consequences.
    lucky bastard.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Alcohol or gear. Take you pick. Can't have both imo.

Thread Information