Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member

How good is BD Test?

A good friend of mine has finally found a site and they have norma and bd test, and since the bd is cheaper he was going to order that but i told him to hold on while i ask the pros How good is bd test compared to norma test?

Thanks
    AL

crazywesc is offline Junior Member
    Never tried norma but I'll give BD two thumbs up. I've used the test, deca , dbol and winny from BD and they were all great products.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Never used norma's test, but I have used others and BD is the way to go for me. Personally, I like the ICN test the best, but BD is right up there.

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    thanks, ill let him know its good stuff.....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'd go with the Norma's, their Human Grade. BD is not. Many friends run Norma with great results.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    there have been many people that have used the BD test recently and have had sh*t gains from it!!it seems it may be underdosed,use the norma to be safe!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I'd go with the Norma's, their Human Grade. BD is not. Many friends run Norma with great results.

BD claims to be Human Grade, for the Thai market that is so take that proclaim with a grain of salt. I'm with you all the way Swift on the Normas. They are going to be prioced higher but have produced some great gains for many. I have a feeling that Booz is adding me to his statement. I ran all BD products this past cycle and was not impressed one bit. I've always preferred Human Grade and I'm going to step away from BD for a while. After a few Lab tests proved to me that it was underdosed I decided to take my money elsewhere

As you can see you will get a wide range of answers. The choice is up to you, if money is a factor then I'm sure you're leaning towards BD. But if it is not I'd definitely invest in the Normas.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    there have been many people that have used the BD test recently and have had sh*t gains from it!!it seems it may be underdosed,use the norma to be safe!
    I'm example number 1 Next time i will use a much bigger dose. What brand of test do you use bro?

andy.M is offline New Member
    should i get something else as well was just going to use test e and primo bd for the first time heard it was good

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I'm example number 1 Next time i will use a much bigger dose. What brand of test do you use bro?
    shering testoviron 's mate!!cannot beat em.if they are the real deal!!!

Thread Information