durden is offline New Member

Test Vs. Superdrol

Hey guys just a quick question. I'm 20 years old and thinking about either a run at Sd or test. My stats are 5'10 195lbs 7-9%bf, 3years training experience. I have been on the boards lurking for a couple of years lurking. I know it would be wise to wait a little longer but I feel that I have a good handle on training and diet and want to cross over to the darkside. So my question is do you guys think sd @ 4wks or test e or c 500mg/wk for 10-12 wks would be a better option for me. What would you guys think and why? thanks!

chris2442 is offline New Member
    ive never done test, but most of my firends do and they sure see larger gains than i do wen im non a sd cycle. sd will give you solid gains though ,because it has a diuretic effect, test will make u look bloated and more bulky. If you r just looking for size, go with test, if you want lean mass go with sd.

thanks bro, I appreciate the response. Any others, any thoughts on safety, gains or side effects?

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by durden
    thanks bro, I appreciate the response. Any others, any thoughts on safety, gains or side effects?

what is SD? is it one of those OTC hormonal cycle products? ps. I apologize for my ignorance! just never heard of it

yup, it's superdrol made by anabolic extreme. Some people have really good things to say about it. Others just say to go with the tried and true.

I love superdrol, with 30mg/ed i started to get lower back pumps and really dehydrated, so drink alot of water. but my first cycle was 4 weeks, 20mg/ed for 2 weeks, then 30mg/ed for 2 weeks and i think i gained somwewhere around 18 pounds, and kept about 14 of it after post cycle my second cycle was a little better but i stacked it with hperaplex, which is really harsh on ur body. they r both methylated so i recommendt taking some mil thistle. but after the 2 cycles i went t othe doctor to have bloodwork done, and i was as healthy at the end fo the cycles as i was wen i started. good luck man. and o yeah, it was over the counter but the company has recently been shut down for selling products with steroidal compounds or somthign tliek that.

I love superdrol, with 30mg/ed i started to get lower back pumps and really dehydrated, so drink alot of water. but my first cycle was 4 weeks, 20mg/ed for 2 weeks, then 30mg/ed for 2 weeks and i think i gained somwewhere around 18 pounds, and kept about 14 of it after post cycle my second cycle was a little better but i stacked it with hperaplex, which is really harsh on ur body. they r both methylated so i recommendt taking some mil thistle. but after the 2 cycles i went t othe doctor to have bloodwork done, and i was as healthy at the end fo the cycles as i was wen i started. good luck man. and o yeah, it was over the counter but the company has recently been shut down for selling products with steroidal compounds or somthign tliek that.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    test is best

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    test is best
    Yes. While Superdrol may be legal, it is actually more dangerous than testosterone . Plus you will probably have more maintainable gains with test.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Yes. While Superdrol may be legal, it is actually more dangerous than testosterone. Plus you will probably have more maintainable gains with test.
    and WAY BETTER SEX FO'SHo

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    and WAY BETTER SEX FO'SHo
    Yeah I can vouch for that. Waaaay better with Test.

Do you guys think it would be a bad idea to do 10-12wks of test with a kickstart of 4wks of Sd or is that a little much for a first cycle? I really wanna do things the right way and get some quality/keepable gains. Thanks for all your responses!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Use gear to kick start your cycle. Personally I'd use dbol , and save the superdrol for a seperate cycle.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i had much better gains with sd cycle compared to test, for some reason i just dont respond well to test. dont think id run sd again though, too many sides ive heard about and its fairly new supplement which means long term health effects are unknown

Milky87 is offline Member
    I dont think the two can or should be compared. Your talking about either running an oral for 4 weeks or an injectable for 12. Not to mention the huge differences in doses

If you were to inject both, I think you would prefer SD

Thread Information