taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation Tren Q Preferably BIG USERS thnx

Mostly for anyone that has ran 100+mg ED tren .. ima try maybe 175mgED in a week or so coupled w/ deca and OT and i was curious....

is the nutrient prioritizing properties of tren (which smoke the fat and build the sexy muscles) dependent on the dose.. i know more tren = more muscle but does it also = more fat loss?

unlike Pin.. im skared to run real high doses of tren for 1 reason.. I SWEAT HORRIBLY even w/o gear.. and test makes me sweat like most people sweat when on TREN.. n' when i run tren at 100+mg i sweat like im on DNP its ****ING HORRIBLE really makes being in public embarrasing its like 40' out side n' i wear shorts and a tanktop and people laff at me and call me names like FATTY and RETARD.

i mean the room is 68degrees.. AND IM SWEATING BAD! wtf so i dont like to drip like a sweatfountain otherwise i would run 500mgTren ED

THNX FOR YOUR TIME

ROFL pin.. ur name is a HYPER LINK oh u are COOL!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ROFL pin.. ur name is a HYPER LINK oh u are COOL!
    LMAO. Because pin=needle, so it send you to ARR to order some.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    LMAO. Because pin=needle, so it send you to ARR to order some.
    i know i just thought it was funny kuz everyone refers to him as PIN and i forgot that it was a linkable werd.... just amazed me .. OH SHINY OBJECTS....

glad to see all the participation in my thread ><

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you really need the big hitters on this one tai!!i cannot help,just watch and learn!!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you really need the big hitters on this one tai!!i cannot help,just watch and learn!!
    I LIKE SWEATING! it makes me sexy

I LIKE SWEATING! it makes me sexy
    mmmmm i can imagine you lookin sexy

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Hey Tai I'm totally with you on the sweating factor. As some know whenever I run even small doses of even 50mgs ED of Acetate I sweat like Mike Tyson at a spelling Bee. I can't get around that and searched forever and just came up with Aluminum Chloride. My dermy did have it an oral form but he said there were a lot of sides associated with it.

There is an anti-persripant called "Certain Dri" that works amazingly. It's active ingrediant is Aluminum Chloride. The only problem is that its only applicable to underarms. I was ready to rub it all over my body and forhead so people wouldn't call me Fatty and retard as they do you . No dice though, I stick to the recommended underarm apllication every night before bed and it works great. PM me if you want some more info.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Mostly for anyone that has ran 100+mg ED tren .. ima try maybe 175mgED in a week or so coupled w/ deca and OT and i was curious....

is the nutrient prioritizing properties of tren (which smoke the fat and build the sexy muscles) dependent on the dose.. i know more tren = more muscle but does it also = more fat loss?
    unlike Pin.. im skared to run real high doses of tren for 1 reason.. I SWEAT HORRIBLY even w/o gear.. and test makes me sweat like most people sweat when on TREN.. n' when i run tren at 100+mg i sweat like im on DNP its ****ING HORRIBLE really makes being in public embarrasing its like 40' out side n' i wear shorts and a tanktop and people laff at me and call me names like FATTY and RETARD.

i mean the room is 68degrees.. AND IM SWEATING BAD! wtf so i dont like to drip like a sweatfountain otherwise i would run 500mgTren ED

THNX FOR YOUR TIME
    Yeah most, if not all steroids effects are dose dependant, especially with the ones that bind strongly to the AR. The more the better but this will also increase sides of you need to strike a balance.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Yeah most, if not all steroids effects are dose dependant, especially with the ones that bind strongly to the AR. The more the better but this will also increase sides of you need to strike a balance.
    Ditto

From my observation tai..the higher the dose,the greater the fat burning effects.When I hit the 1400 mgs dose,that's when the magic started,and fast too.
    I get on the warm side as well,but I don't sweat that much.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Ditto

From my observation tai..the higher the dose,the greater the fat burning effects.When I hit the 1400 mgs dose,that's when the magic started,and fast too.
    I get on the warm side as well,but I don't sweat that much.

~Pinnacle~
    you are one lucky hombre!!!

you are one lucky hombre!!!
    I was born and raised in an extremely warm climate,so that plays into somewhat.Hell won't be a problem for me

I was born and raised in an extremely warm climate,so that plays into somewhat.Hell won't be a problem for me
    see you there big man!!see you there

see you there big man!!see you there
    HAHAHA...I'll make sure to give you a jingle on the bone phone.I might need a source

Omfg ><

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Hey Tai I'm totally with you on the sweating factor. As some know whenever I run even small doses of even 50mgs ED of Acetate I sweat like Mike Tyson at a spelling Bee. I can't get around that and searched forever and just came up with Aluminum Chloride. My dermy did have it an oral form but he said there were a lot of sides associated with it.

There is an anti-persripant called "Certain Dri" that works amazingly. It's active ingrediant is Aluminum Chloride. The only problem is that its only applicable to underarms. I was ready to rub it all over my body and forhead so people wouldn't call me Fatty and retard as they do you . No dice though, I stick to the recommended underarm apllication every night before bed and it works great. PM me if you want some more info.
    ROFL i have used that shit and lots of other AlCl Types of De'O's and u know wat its not just armpit.. i put it on my back belly and ass to keep them from sweating.. KNOW WHAT HAPPEND!?... I KEPT SWEATING THE SAME even w/ ED Administrations for 3months and I sweat the same EXCEPT IT STUNG!!!

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    So you are gifted... I born in middle europe, I have blue eyes, blond hair, but my soul is from south. When I will complete study of stomatology I will go to rich L.A. and will be making shine smiles to movies stars... sound good

To TrenA a did one cycle with trenA 50EOD, no sides. My friend used 100EOD and he told me that he felt some night sweats. And I observed decreased libido. Not after cycle but in, when was trenA discontinued libido was slighly elevated (I was 4 more weeks on prop 50EOD).

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    certain-dry is the best stuff out there i still use it stops my sweaty pits... but my lower back and ham area still sweats like a mofo

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    certain-dry is the best stuff out there i still use it stops my sweaty pits... but my lower back and ham area still sweats like a mofo

Yea I've come to the conclusion that by blocking it from one area all it's doing is forcing it to another. Kind of like Lipo. Let's say you get your abs and flanks lipo-suctioned. If there is a weight gain there will be more fat distributed throughout the other body parts that werent lipo'd. I had a client with this problem. She had skinny legs, great midsection and a fat back . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the things people do to cut corners.

Sorry Tai not trying to highjack buddy....

Thread Information