Terminator1 is offline Associate Member

4 days into cycle and gained 11 pounds, WTF?

Is this possible? I am on day 4 of my cycle and I have already gained 11 pounds. Im guessing its the Androl? This is about my 7th cycle and I have never gained even close to that much so soon.

50 per day Anadrol
    100 EOD prop
    1000mg Cyp per week

manp is offline New Member

What kind of Drol?

What is the brand of drol?

Quote Originally Posted by manp
    What is the brand of drol?
    Some UG lab drol

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Dam that's a lot of water. How's the diet?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    That amount of water doesnt sound healthy. It may bring other negative sides, like increased blood pressure. Somehting one wants to avoid.

Drink plenty of water and have a low sodium intake. Alternatively, you could run an AI.

Whats your cycle history?

Thats what i hate about drol too much water in no time be sure to take your liver supports bro with 2 gallons of water ed & be sure to check your BP ed.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dam that's a lot of water. How's the diet?
    My Diet? What do you mean? How much am I eating? 3 meals a day along with 2 protein shakes.

I dont look all blowed up and puffy like its water though either?

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    My Diet? What do you mean? How much am I eating? 3 meals a day along with 2 protein shakes.

I dont look all blowed up and puffy like its water though either?

The reason I asked about diet is b/c thats the key to everything. You're only having 3 major meals and 2 shakes so I'm assuming that you're not consuming too many cals if its clean food right?

Some hold water differently. Some have a tendency to hold a lot of water in their face giving them the "moon face" look. I dont bloat much but when I do it's distributed throughout my body. Remember 66% of your body is water and the millions and millions of cells in your body hold water.

The reason I asked about diet is b/c thats the key to everything. You're only having 3 major meals and 2 shakes so I'm assuming that you're not consuming too many cals if its clean food right?
    Jayhova16-

Just my breakfast that I eat every day is 1400 calories. And Lunch another 1000-1400 calories. And atleast that for dinner also. Not real clean but I have a high metabolism also, so i can handle fatty foods. I also snack on bananas and drink a gallon of milk per day.

Thanks,

Terminator

Jayhova16-

Just my breakfast that I eat every day is 1400 calories. And Lunch another 1000-1400 calories. And atleast that for dinner also. Not real clean but I have a high metabolism also, so i can handle fatty foods. I also snack on bananas and drink a gallon of milk per day.

Thanks,

Terminator

Dam!! 1400 calories per meal? 100 grams of protein is only 400 calories so you must be consuming a lot of fat. I know what you're saying b/c my metabolism cranks as well.

Why a gallon of Milk? Is it for caloric purposes? If so drink some more water. The more water you consume the less you retain. That may just be your problem. How much do you drink now?

Dam!! 1400 calories per meal? 100 grams of protein is only 400 calories so you must be consuming a lot of fat. I know what you're saying b/c my metabolism cranks as well.

Why a gallon of Milk? Is it for caloric purposes? If so drink some more water. The more water you consume the less you retain. That may just be your problem. How much do you drink now?
    Well yea like for breakfast I eat the Deluxe breakfast from McD's it has egg,sausage,pancakes,bisquit and hashbrown. All that is about 1400 calories. I do eat alot of fast food for lunch though and usually make dinner at home. As far as the milk, I just love the taste and I drink milk with every meal and with my protein shakes. Ill down 3 or 4 large glasses of milk with each meal.

And Is gaining that much a problem? I was pretty happy about it but everyones acting like somethings wrong?

And Is gaining that much a problem? I was pretty happy about it but everyones acting like somethings wrong?

Well I know that ones goal can be gaining weight. Now that you are actually gaining weight you feel as if you're getting picked on for it. Dont feel like that. It's just that the human body can only build so much muscle at any given time. By putting on this much weight in such a short amount of time is telling you that it is mostly water. Eventually when you come off so will the water. There are sides associtated with such dramatic weight gains, mainly increased BP. Especially couled with that breakfast, awww man my stomach hurts just from looking at all of that.

I understand that you're a hard gainer but if you incorporate some more quality foods that will actually benefit your muscles I know that you will gain more muscle masss rather then scale weight........

Well Thanks Jayhova16 but what should I eat for breakkfast? dont tell me tuna or something. LOL
    I did consider that healthy. I mean whats wrong with Scrambled Eggs(protein),Sausage(protein), Pancakes(Carbs), hashbrown(carbs),Bisquit(carbs). That whole breakfast only contains 60 grams of fat. and has 30 grams of protein and 130 grams of carbs.

Well Thanks Jayhova16 but what should I eat for breakkfast? dont tell me tuna or something. LOL
    I did consider that healthy. I mean whats wrong with Scrambled Eggs(protein),Sausage(protein), Pancakes(Carbs), hashbrown(carbs),Bisquit(carbs). That whole breakfast only contains 60 grams of fat. and has 30 grams of protein and 130 grams of carbs.

Alright let's break that down them

60g of fat------------->540 cals
    30g Protein------------>120 cals
    130g Carbs------------>520 cals

Roughly depending on how much fat leaks on the plate you're looking at about 1200 calories. That's like a 40/40/20 ratio with Protein on the low end.

Sorry I cant answer you question on what to eat for breakfast in one short answer. I plan out menus for a living and there are many other components that are involved. Just by cleaning up 1 meal wont make that much of a difference but is a start. There are some straight Gurus's in the diet forum. Go over there and give those MODS a shout out...............They'd be more then happy to help.

Keep asking if you need help though................

Thread Information