Thread: 1st time

jack007 is offline New Member

1st time

HI everyone.

I have never taken steroids . So i don't know anything about them. I don't pump iron at the time. You know how it is you start stop and ones you stop you get lazy and ones you can't pick up what you use to. There is not point. i want to become really big really fast. And steroids sound like the right thing to do. ill like to start my 1st Cycle but i don't even know how much to take.
    And i would like to know one other thing. Growth Hormones do they help you get tall? And how much taller i am 5'10

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jack007
    HI everyone.

I have never taken steroids . So i don't know anything about them. I don't pump iron at the time. You know how it is you start stop and ones you stop you get lazy and ones you can't pick up what you use to. There is not point. i want to become really big really fast. And steroids sound like the right thing to do. ill like to start my 1st Cycle but i don't even know how much to take.
    And i would like to know one other thing. Growth Hormones do they help you get tall? And how much taller i am 5'10
    I see this is your first post, welcome to AR! You are not in a position to be even considering AASs for extra-medical reasons. You need to start working out, and develop a routine and stick to it--I have for years. Nothing is going to get you "really big really fast" not even AASs.

GH will only help if your growth plates have not fused. How old are you? The only conclusively way to tell is to get an xray. Even in ideal circumstances more than a inch over a couple years of use is uncommon.

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    research research research

This guy i went to school with took steroides and in no less than a week you can notice something. the dude started working out after he took the jucie.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    HI everyone.

sorry mate but you really do have a lot to learn,and this is the place to learn!!
    steroids are not the answer for you,you need to have a good few years of permanent trainin and good nutrition before you even contemplate the use of "supplements"!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Do some research and hit the gym man, your the stereotypical person that makes everyone look at AAS in a negative way.

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    you sound lazy, steroids arent magic

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    sorry mate but you really do have a lot to learn,and this is the place to learn!!
    steroids are not the answer for you,you need to have a good few years of permanent trainin and good nutrition before you even contemplate the use of "supplements"!
    perfect advice, welcome to AR.

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Do some research and hit the gym man, your the stereotypical person that makes everyone look at AAS in a negative way.
    I am not trying to make anyone look bad. Bro i am new to this, you act as if you knew the right thing to say from day 1

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    I am not trying to make anyone look bad. Bro i am new to this, you act as if you knew the right thing to say from day 1
    Please take the advices from here, that recommands you not to take juice! Do some good and long research. Right training splits and methods, good food/diet and consumption timing over a couple of years will do more magic than any AS for you, at this stage.

No im saying that man, im trying to get on your case either. But to come in here and basically sound like...
    "I dont feel like working hard, i want to take steroids and get big" just goes the wrong way with people

I understan that. I want to start working out 3hrs a day 5 times a week again. I just thought i well get where i want to be faster by takeing steroids . Not to long ago I was takeing ce2 and that seemed to help alot. It helped to much i guess i starteded lifting more and more and pulled my back .Well the thing is i don't know if it was becouse i was lefting more than i should. The reason why is my back started to hurt on a Sunday and Sat and Sun are my off days. I don't want you'll to think i am lazy i love working out. I stoped becouse i got a wife and a baby with in 1 year. Befor that i was working out off and on trying to get back on track.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    you sound pretty young- i'd say 16-17. you will be making a huge mistake if you use steroids . steroids basically are used to help take you past your natural limits, and since you don't lift yet you haven't even began to use what you've already got. wait a few years, workout, and eat

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Well put SVT, by no means am I an expert but I've done as much research as possible and still learning. Been working out for 5 years consistently, and still opting steroids , they won't make you huge overnight, and you need to workout first. Work on your grammar while you're at it.

Please do not tell me that horrible show on Thursday night compelled you to begin a cycle of AAS.

My recommendation, read alot of articles on www.Animalpak.com
    Start hitting the gym hard and throw yourself into a good diet and i'm sure you'll catch the bodybuilding epidemic again and start seeing gains without any AAS.

Yea, what a great show, a fag, loser wrestler, and a model that was to pu$$y to inject himself...

yeah that is true, but we dont need to get into that, there are enough threads about that travesty. lets not bring that show into this, i was just making a point

I am 21. And sorry about my spelling and crap but i can't help it. I can't spell or read very good. I did see that dumb show. From what i understan i have to start working out. I'm going to do that and buy creatine for now. I just wanted to know what to do if i ever take steroids . it's not a for sure kind of thing.

There are a bunch of educational threads on this forum, check them out bro

chest6 is offline Banned

I am 21. And sorry about my spelling and crap but i can't help it. I can't spell or read very good. I did see that dumb show. From what i understan i have to start working out. I'm going to do that and buy creatine for now. I just wanted to know what to do if i ever take steroids. it's not a for sure kind of thing.
    Sorry to jump on you jack, but this post is a lot better. Get some protein, and weight gainer, workout consistently for at least 6 months, then possibly think about steroids . Get your diet straight, and your workouts consistent and you will be on your way. I think you will be amazed at what some consistent lifting will do for you, along with some protein and createne. May I suggest a supplement called "MyoMax" I've been taking it for quite some time, it's a little expensive but works very well as a meal replacement. Good luck bro. One more thing, it should be "I can't spell or read very WELL" not good, haha jus playin wit you man, good luck.

I would like to thank all of you for your help. My hope and dreams are long gone. Come to find out i have Diabetes.

Mizz*Jacqui is offline Female Member
    just because you have diabetes does not mean that you cannot have a great workout, and a healthy diet. Of course suplements such as whey proteins have sugars but remember there are different kinds of sugars ( as you will soon learn)

keep up to a healthy well maintained diet and work out.. And the rest will come with time

Thread Information