vein-x is offline Associate Member

Ok... Finally Got A Little Gyno

Through weeks 1-7 I was 100% fine and had no sides or problems. Strength and size gains, good appetite and vascularity, all good things. Now in week 8, I'm pretty sure I've got some gyno forming here. There are some SMALL lumps that seem to be forming under the nipple that I THINK could be gyno. To be honest, I don't know what to feel for but I think these bumps may be the beginning stages and I want to take care of it before it goes too far. I've got a couple quick questions I'd appreciate if anyone could help me with:

1) What EXACTLY am I feeling for? Like I said, I think there are a couple lumps, but I'm not entirely sure. They may have been there since puberty.

2) Assuming I have gyno forming, what do I run Nolva at? 60/80mg for the first couple days? And for how long?

3) I've always felt that I've had slightly larger nipples because they are shaped somewhat odd. They're circles but somewhat oval-shaped as well. Since I started lifting years ago, they've smoothed out somewhat, but have never really been the 'normal' shape. My question is.. if I start taking Nolva to help elimiate the gyno that I MAY have always had (hence the odd shaped nipples) since I was younger, is it possible that not only will the lumps be removed but that my nipples could return to a more circular shape? Worth a shot?

Thanks for any replies and advice.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    1. If you have gyno the lump behind your nipple will be fairly hard and it will be tender to the touch.
    2. I never believed much in upping the novla because that can't reverse the gyno. Keep running nolva but get some letro and run it at 2.5mg ED until it subsides then taper off.
    3. You sound like a weirdo talking about this and I feel even weirder answering so lets jus leave ur funky nipples out of it.

Good luck tho man.

-Bino

jaym_100 is offline Junior Member
    what are you taking?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    PLEASE Can I tutch you nipples=)

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    1. If you have gyno the lump behind your nipple will be fairly hard and it will be tender to the touch.
    2. I never believed much in upping the novla because that can't reverse the gyno. Keep running nolva but get some letro and run it at 2.5mg ED until it subsides then taper off.
    3. You sound like a weirdo talking about this and I feel even weirder answering so lets jus leave ur funky nipples out of it.

Good luck tho man.

-Bino
    Well, sorry about question 3 lol. But as for the others...

The lumps are nowhere NEAR hard. They're soft and feel like part of my pec honestly. And as far as sensitivity? Not at all. I could push down on the 'lumps' as hard as I possibly can and it won't bother me at all.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL. I was jus playin with u on question 3 man.

Maybe you dnot have gyno then, jus fatty tissue. Are you running nolva right now? If not get on it and run it at around 20mg ED.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    LOL. I was jus playin with u on question 3 man.

Maybe you dnot have gyno then, jus fatty tissue. Are you running nolva right now? If not get on it and run it at around 20mg ED.

-Bino
    Haha, thanks a lot for the help bud. I'll definetly consider it. If they're supposed to be HARRD lumps with exteme sensitivity, then I don't have gyno at all. Like I said, I could press all day with no pain. Thanks again for the help.

Any other thoughts or views guys?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    PLEASE Can I tutch you nipples=)
    u r sick

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    u r sick
    Am I ? hu? OK maby a bit but i like it!

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Haha, thanks a lot for the help bud. I'll definetly consider it. If they're supposed to be HARRD lumps with exteme sensitivity, then I don't have gyno at all. Like I said, I could press all day with no pain. Thanks again for the help.

Any other thoughts or views guys?
    The lumps could start out not very sensitive, so just be VERY careful from here on out.
    Good Luck

POSH

Thread Information