mvpveal is offline New Member

WELL PLANNED COMPLETE CYCLE/DIET/TRAINING....Would like to get feedback!

First for some basic info:
    stats:
    25 yrs
    5'9"
    200lb
    @11% bodyfat
    Lifting @ 4 yrs serious, another 3 years novice
    cycle experience:
    first experimented with sustanon before I knew what I was doing. I have also run var twice by itself and actually got great results combined with diet and cardio. My only "real" cycle was last summer when I ran test/fina/var.

goal:
    I enjoy bodybuilding with a passion. This cycle is meant to increase overall muscle and strength. I love the feeling of being big and strong. I also want to be able to get rid of as much bloat and fat, that the cycle may cause, before I go away on vacation at the end of this May. I obviously want to be able to keep as much quality weight as possible.

cycle as it stands now:
    week 1-5 dbol 30mg/day
    week 1-12 test e 600mg/week- 2 shots/week
    week 1-12 deca 400mg/week- 2 shots/week
    week 12-15 winny 100mg/eod
    week 13-15 test p 200mg/eod
    week 1-15 nolva 20mg/day
    week 1-15 prov 25mg/day
    week 13-20 clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    obviously I will add more nolva and prov if necessary
    pct:
    clomid: 300..100...50 method (3 weeks)
    nolva: 20 mg/day (4 weeks)

diet:
    I always eat pretty clean, as my mother is a nutritionist. Right now my diet looks like:
    I SERV LEAN BODY
    I WHOLE WH WHEAT ENG MUFFIN
    2 TBSP PEANUT BUTTER
    1 WHOLE BANANA

1 SERV FARINA
    I CUP EGGWHITE
    2 SLICE CHEESE

8 OZ GROUND BEEF 95%
    18 PC BAKED FRIES

8 OZ GRILLED CHICKEN
    1WHOLE SWEET POTATO

1 CONT YOGURT
    1 WHOLE APPLE
    1 SCOOP DESIGNER WHEY

1 BOTTLE GATORADE
    1 SHAKE LEAN BODY

1 CAN TUNA
    2 CUP SALAD
    1 CUP COTTAGE CHEESE 1%

totals are 3400 cals
    375 grams protein
    70 grams fat
    320 grams carbs

TRAINING
    I really love doggcrapp training and would love to continue this through the cycle. I have been doing an upper/lower split 3 days per week. I truly feel more completely exhausted dc training than I do doing 12-16 sets per bodypart. The one thing I may consider changing would be training 4 days per week instead of 3. I certainly don't want to overtrain, but I want to make sure that I am training enough to warrant the supersupps!

thanks for all your help bros
    MVP

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I like the cycle accept for winny EOD.

~Pinnacle~

The purpose of the winny is to solidify the gains, and obviously to help with for added muscle hardness. I have used anavar three times with fantastic results. I would use it again in a heartbeat but quite frankly I have never used winny and would like to try it.
    How do you feel about that explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by mvpveal
    The purpose of the winny is to solidify the gains, and obviously to help with for added muscle hardness. I have used anavar three times with fantastic results. I would use it again in a heartbeat but quite frankly I have never used winny and would like to try it.
    How do you feel about that explanation?
    I like the winny in your cycle.What I was saying is I don't like EOD.Winny needs to be taken ED because of the short half life.

Does this clarify things?

~Pinnacle~

50 mgs/day... ok I got ya, and the prop also. Also what are the thoughts on the diet, the number of cals, etc.
    and also about the dc training

50 mgs/day... ok I got ya, and the prop also. Also what are the thoughts on the diet, the number of cals, etc.
    and also about the dc training
    I won't interfere with your MOM and her diet suggestions

I happen to be a very big fan of DC's training style.I use it myself,but it needs to be cycled.You just can't train like that for months on end.I train in that fashion for 4-5 weeks,then switch styles for a few weeks,and back to his(DC's) style again.

~Pinnacle~

I will make sure that I include a cruise period and probably switch to a more conventional workout for a few weeks. The biggest downside to me about the dc is that the excercises become so reduntant.
    Oh yeah, don't wanna mess with my mamma!

thanks again

bump please

hasn't anyone done a similar cycle? Do all things look to be in order with me program?

hasn't anyone done a similar cycle? Do all things look to be in order with me program?
    Don't get bummed out over the low response rate to your thread.The well thought out plans never get much attention.It's the threads were guys post disaster cycles that go three pages of nothing but garbage dribble from tons of wannabees.
    Consider the lack of response a good thing.Take it as a compliment

~Pinnacle~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes i agree with pinn,its a good cycle mate,take the winny ed not eod!

Have to agree with the others,well thought out cycle,just do the winny ed.

Good luck.

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    diet:
    I always eat pretty clean, as my mother is a nutritionist. Right now my diet looks like:
    I SERV LEAN BODY
    I WHOLE WH WHEAT ENG MUFFIN
    2 TBSP PEANUT BUTTER
    1 WHOLE BANANA

1 SERV FARINA
    I CUP EGGWHITE
    2 SLICE CHEESE

8 OZ GROUND BEEF 95%
    18 PC BAKED FRIES

8 OZ GRILLED CHICKEN
    1WHOLE SWEET POTATO

1 CONT YOGURT
    1 WHOLE APPLE
    1 SCOOP DESIGNER WHEY

1 BOTTLE GATORADE
    1 SHAKE LEAN BODY

1 CAN TUNA
    2 CUP SALAD
    1 CUP COTTAGE CHEESE 1%

totals are 3400 cals
    375 grams protein
    70 grams fat
    320 grams carbs
    MVP-

Hey bro, where are the veggies? looks like ALL protein except for the 2 cup salad in your last meal, you need to get much more veggies/fruits than that! talk to mom and have her hook you up! With all your protein intake it is imperative to have the appropriate protein metabolization which veggies do. Our stomachs produce fluids that break down proteins but that is not enough.

During the process of digestion the proteins in our food are broken down into their constituent amino acids which are in turn absorbed by the blood capillaries and transported to the liver. The amino acids are then synthesized into proteins or stored as fat or glycogen for energy. Each gram of protein produces approximately 4 kcal. Many proteins function as enzymes.

Despite beliefs, eating excessive protein provides little benefit alone. excessive protein breakdown strains the liver and kidney functions through the production and elimination of urea and other solutes.

One of the main advantages of veggies is fiber, which fills you up, makes sure your intestines work properly, and - as an extension - ensuring optimum protein utilization. In addition, it decreases the risk of cancer, cardiac problems, and a wide array of good stuff that surely doesn't matter now that I've said the magic words: Optimum protein utilization. Some veggies boosts more fiber than others, but as a general rule, the chewier the vegetable, the more fiber it has.

It is easy to lose track of the balance in your meals. Big mistake- You need veggies to reach your full potential as a bodybuilder! Good luck bro! Cycle looks awesome, please post updates!

Smooth

pinnacle, you have been quite helpful, and I appreciate the input from the rest of my bros here. great response smooth, and I know that you are right on track. sometimes I fear that by loading up on empty calorie foods like veggies I won't be able to eat the "good stuff", but I know thats no excuse. I will just suck it up and do what it takes. Have some spinach with meals 3 and four.
    I have spent alot of time researching on this board and others, and like you guys said, if I didn't know wtf I was doing, more people would respond. Personally I'm glad I have bros like you all who took the time to make these recommendations.

Thread Information