Thread: Clen questions

nytro is offline Junior Member

Clen questions

Hey bros…

I have a few questions about clen . My girlfriend competes in figure modeling competition and she wants to cut up. She is 5’4” and weighs about 120lb with 11% BF. The diet is in check along with everything else. She is very muscular and doesn’t like cutting because she looses muscle mass. I thought that clen would be the way to go, but I would like some input. My question is should she cycle 1 week or 2 weeks at a time? What can she do to minimize the side effects? Thanks guys…

mvpveal is offline New Member
    2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off...Initial headaces are hard to deal with all day long, but better by day 3 or so. also cramping can be unreal.
    Try to toughen out the headaces and lots of potassium for the cramping. Gatorade can do wonders

musselman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpveal
    2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off...Initial headaces are hard to deal with all day long, but better by day 3 or so. also cramping can be unreal.
    Try to toughen out the headaces and lots of potassium for the cramping. Gatorade can do wonders
    you might want to double check the 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off dosing with a pro... check this out...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200237

It recommends running clen straight for 6 weeks using either ketotifen or benadryl to prolong the run...

Sometimes you read so much from so many different perspectives you almost don't know what to believe

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by musselman
    you might want to double check the 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off dosing with a pro... check this out...

It recommends running clen straight for 6 weeks using either ketotifen or benadryl to prolong the run...

Sometimes you read so much from so many different perspectives you almost don't know what to believe
    I have tried that method and after 2/3 weeks it lost effectiveness even with benadryl at 75mg nightly during the 3rd and 5th week

nytro is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musselman

Great read... Thanks Bro...

Thread Information