indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

deca+finasteride =good combo 4 hairloss

there is a myth saying that deca with finasteride will cause increased hairloss ,, but recently i have seen and heard from guys saying that this is bull shit ,,,i have wondered that myself ,,i mean if we can stop hairloss caused by test using finasteride ,,the increased hairloss caused by the deca finasteride combo could be dealt with using a topical antiandrogen and nizoral rather than using this stack to combat hairloss from both deca and test,,some guys have used finasteride with deca and test cycles either by mistake or not and have had great success in preventing any hairloss and i know that some guys on this board have tried it ,,so if someone here did that by mistake or intention say how was it and how did it work ,,,peace

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It's a myth, well kinda. 5ar converts nandrolone into dhn, which is a weaker anabolic and androgen. Using a drug like finasteride blocks the action of 5ar preventing the nandrolone from converting into dhn thus allowing the nandrolone to retain a more anabolic/androgenic profile.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Nadrolone only will be harmless on the hair in moderat dosages, because the reduction in testosterone and dht more than makes up for the strenght that dhn has in the scalp. But when the 5ar is being blocked by proscar/durasteride you will get the full strenght on nadrolone in the scalp, because it wont convert to dhn.

This being said, hairloss is purely genetic. Thank God!!

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    It's a myth, well kinda. 5ar converts nandrolone into dhn, which is a weaker anabolic and androgen. Using a drug like finasteride blocks the action of 5ar preventing the nandrolone from converting into dhn thus allowing the nandrolone to retain a more anabolic/androgenic profile.
    so u do believe that its a myth ,,right ?

Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    so u do believe that its a myth ,,right ?
    If you're prone to hair loss, no. the combo is not a surefire way to lose hair for everyone.

If you're prone to hair loss, no. the combo is not a surefire way to lose hair for everyone.
    can u explain please ?

can u explain please ?
    Sure. If you're prone to hairloss combining 5ar drug with nandrolone may cause some degree more hairloss than if you didn't use the drug (finasteride). If you're not prone to hair loss the combo won't have much, if any effect.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    look if you are using just deca then it would be stupid to use finast/dutast, but since i use deca with test i also use dutast to lower the conversion to dht even if it does keep the nandrolone in a slightly more harsh state, but the fact of the matter is even dhn and even nandrolone are both way less harsh than testosterone , and test is nothing compared to dht so its best to take finast/dutast with your deca if you are also taking test, if your just taking deca it is pointless and could be slightly harsher but definitely not harsh enough to do any damage unless you are genetically predisposed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    look if you are using just deca then it would be stupid to use finast/dutast, but since i use deca with test i also use dutast to lower the conversion to dht even if it does keep the nandrolone in a slightly more harsh state, but the fact of the matter is even dhn and even nandrolone are both way less harsh than testosterone, and test is nothing compared to dht so its best to take finast/dutast with your deca if you are also taking test, if your just taking deca it is pointless and could be slightly harsher but definitely not harsh enough to do any damage unless you are genetically predisposed to it.
    thats what i was talking about ,stopping the major hairloss that might be caused by test using finasteride ,,and for the deca the increased hairloss caused by increased dhn levels shouldnt be major when compared with hairloss from test and the use of nizoral and spirolactone would stop it ,,that was what i said in the start of the thread and was looking for someone who actually tried it ,,so did u use finasteride with deca before ?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have used Deca (with test) and Proscar and noticed no extra thinning what so ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I have used Deca (with test) and Proscar and noticed no extra thinning what so ever
    so u had no hairloss problems using this stack ,,,good to hear ,

TinTin78 is offline Member
    But you should think that these guys answering maybe not are prone to hairloss at all. I also know one guy answered in one thread that he made it fine with test/deca , but his deca was 400 while his test were 750mg, and that have alot to do with it to I guess. You just have to try, it does not fall of in a day, you will notice it and then you can stop the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    But you should think that these guys answering maybe not are prone to hairloss at all. I also know one guy answered in one thread that he made it fine with test/deca, but his deca was 400 while his test were 750mg, and that have alot to do with it to I guess. You just have to try, it does not fall of in a day, you will notice it and then you can stop the cycle.
    i know what u are talking about but these guys are probably predisposed to hairloss hence using finasteride in the first place ,,besides i cant find any info saying that dhn causes major hairloss whereas on the contrary dht ****s up the hair ,,,say for an average guy who runs test at 500mg and deca at 400mg which would matter the most to stop hairloss from ,,,test ,,right ?? deca at this dose is considered ****in weak when compared to test ,,well i dunno,,lolllllllllllllllllllll

i know what u are talking about but these guys are probably predisposed to hairloss hence using finasteride in the first place ,,besides i cant find any info saying that dhn causes major hairloss whereas on the contrary dht ****s up the hair ,,,say for an average guy who runs test at 500mg and deca at 400mg which would matter the most to stop hairloss from ,,,test ,,right ?? deca at this dose is considered ****in weak when compared to test ,,well i dunno,,lolllllllllllllllllllll
    READ my post again. I never said dhn increased hair loss, in fact, i'm sure i said otherwise.

READ my post again. I never said dhn increased hair loss, in fact, i'm sure i said otherwise.
    i didnt mention that u said that ,,did i ??

so,,,,,,anyone ?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    so,,,,,,anyone ?
    Eyptian bruh,

i'm on my first week of test/deca /eq/finasteride.

No hairloss yet!

mrsocks is offline Associate Member

yep

I used anadrol sust and deca with finastride for a little while
    but then stopped taking the finastride when I heard about this
    I still have all my hair though and like everyone in my family is bald
    It was only my first cycle though

Thread Information