and swole locks another

steelmillman is offline New Member
    ok im sorry

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Read the rules loser.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Read the rules loser.

How do you know they are a loser? Yes they broke the rules but you also broke the rules by being derogatory. So how is your post any better?

Oldman

f#@k you i made a misake ive never been on this site before....and how many websites have any of you got onto and had a huge list you had to read and the the end you have to accept the terms and conditions or decline them who actually reads them no f@#king body so get over it..just like i didnt read these ones..so i said i was sorry and thats it i came here for help and people seem like asshole's not all you manly just this smart a@# c@ck sucker like this dude that posted above me.

not you oldman...i ment dbflash21

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    relax man .... this a tight nit group here on this board ... everyone respects this board and its rules ... when someone breaks those rules, of course ur gonna get jumped on

Not a very good start to your AR membership!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    it reflects badly on this board to have people asking for sources. what we have here is a very beautiful thing, and we dont want that to get scrwed over and shut down.

ok im sorry...im just seriously interested and this and i have no clue where to start. but sorry about that.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steelmillman
    f#@k you i made a misake ive never been on this site before....and how many websites have any of you got onto and had a huge list you had to read and the the end you have to accept the terms and conditions or decline them who actually reads them no f@#king body so get over it..just like i didnt read these ones..so i said i was sorry and thats it i came here for help and people seem like asshole's not all you manly just this smart a@# c@ck sucker like this dude that posted above me.

No worries to me man I know where you were directing it toward . this IS a great forum we just don't allow posting of sources or Asking for sources to protect everyone. If you stick around things will come to you as you learn more. Don't let people get to you.. I think some like to go crazy and start being jerks to nOObs here to make themselves feel better.

I hope this does not get worse.. Be cool all

Peace

Oldman

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh i was a noobee over at intense training did the same crap and got banned for it than i found this place and realized the amount of information they have here is imo better than any online steroid source you will find and that even though ive been working out avidly for a couple of years now and have validated my motivation to use steroids , i realize there is SO much more to learn in lifting than finding and putting together the perfect cycle. So im gonna hang around for a while get my shit straight even though i think its straight now and really know its not, get a perfect diet and routine, and maintain that for a period of time before i start worrying about how to sacrifice my freedom for some instant gratification because i was an impatient little noobee. just some food for thought.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    yeh i was a noobee over at intense training did the same crap and got banned for it than i found this place and realized the amount of information they have here is imo better than any online steroid source you will find and that even though ive been working out avidly for a couple of years now and have validated my motivation to use steroids, i realize there is SO much more to learn in lifting than finding and putting together the perfect cycle. So im gonna hang around for a while get my shit straight even though i think its straight now and really know its not, get a perfect diet and routine, and maintain that for a period of time before i start worrying about how to sacrifice my freedom for some instant gratification because i was an impatient little noobee. just some food for thought.
    good shit bo ... knowledge is power homie

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelmillman
    great..u made a mistake fine. But now ur gonna get banned for flaming (another rule)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    good shit bo ... knowledge is power homie
    no doubt bro

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Saw that MTV special didnt ya?

Thread Information