b6tbfmp is offline New Member

Side effects from Deca and Test Cyp

All,another newbie here with questions. I am on my first cycle and have been on it for three weeks. Diet is very good ranging from 4000-5000 calories/day clean. I have been working out for 19 years. I work out 4 days a week.
    As a first time user and very knowledgeable with "gear" I am wondering if any of you have experienced sides while on Deca and Test Cyp. My dosage is based on novice numbers per week of injection:
    300mgs Deca
    350-400mgs of Test Cyp
    All in all, I just feel miserable after the injection and it seems to tailor off after 4-5 days right up to the next injection. The symptoms are being tired, chills and hot flashes, and very minor flu like symptoms. Sleeping for 8-9 hours just doesn't cut the mustard!
    Friends that have done gear in the past mentioned this is all normal and should taper off after 2 weeks. Is this true? Some say Deca wasn't for them and they switched to EQ due to my similar sides.
    Sorry for the long rant and rave. I just want to know if this is normal.
    By the way, I done alot of research and was wondering if what I am taking is liver damaging? I do know that the orals will raise your liver enzymes as my test results came back VERY HIGH with Winny.

Thanks!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you forgot to list your frequency per week of injections....

Thread Information