Stalker is offline New Member

Canadian source and Customs

I have always used guys out of Texas who get their inventory out of Mexico, so I have never had any packages that went through customs. I wanted to try out some European gear because of an apparent decline in quality of Mexican gear. I got a source out of Canada but I am worried about Customs and getting my shit seized or worse.

Anyone here use sources out of Canada and if so, have you ever had any probs with Customs??

bump

ACAZORES is offline Member
    you there?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If your source doesnt know how to properly ship, then yes, you are going to have problems with customs.

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    I was concerned about this same subject. With all the shit happening down there. But, customs is a whole new world.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Well whatever you do there is the element of risk involved. Depends on your tolerance to risk. Are you ordering from a website or just some "connection"? I never heard of any Canadian company openly selling roids. You better be sure it isnt a scam,

velvetlion is offline Banned
    You are running a risk any time you order anything that comes thru customs.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    well im sure it works the same as those of us from canada that order from the states. so long as the packaging method is good, you shouldnt have any problems. ive received 100% of my packages and all of them come from the states.

It is not a website, it is a source a guy I sometimes work out with put me onto. He gets all his gear from Europe and claims he has shipped to the U.S. several hundred times and he has never had a package seized by customs......i doubt that can be true.

I am new to Europen gear, have always used Mexican. I am just being overly cautious. At least when I used my guy out of Laredo all I had to worry about was getting cheap, nasty, poorly made gear. I never had to worry about scams, fakes, or seizure.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Same thing as getting something shipped Internationally. There is always a risk going through customs. Aslong as your source is legit, I say cross your fingers and order.

I have had legal prohormones seized(1+4ad back in the day) so you take a chance. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    my source ships from Canada, no probs for me, the border between us and Canada is almost non-existant, nothing like the Mexican border

if he packs good is what matters, i wouldn't be real concerned, if you are, get a p.o. box

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=dirtyi730]my source ships from Canada, no probs for me, the border between us and Canada is almost non-existant, nothing like the Mexican border

You be surprised

Thread Information