alllooksnnogo is offline Junior Member

New to this forum....5th cycle

Hey bros new to this forum. Been hiding in the back ground for a while now and thought I would join up and join in. Just wondering what your opinions are on my 5th cycle. Experienced bros only!

Cycle:

Weeks 1-5 Anadrol50 50mg/day
    Weeks 1-16 Enan 750mg/week
    Weeks 13-16 Proviron 25-50mg/day
    Weeks 5-8 Insulin 10iu/day (1month)
    Weeks 1-8 EQ 500mg/week
    Weeks 11-16 Winny Depot 100mg/EOD
    Weeks 17-18 HCG 10,000iu
    Weeks 19-21 PCT Nolvy

Good diet!!!!

current stats: 5'6", 180lbs, 9.5-10%BF

I gained 40lbs solid in 3 years of cycling.

I took 4.5 months off to cleans my receptors. Alot but things are timed properly so I shouldn't have any difficulties.

Thanks bros
    Last edited by alllooksnnogo; 01-09-2006 at 11:05 AM.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Looks good.........you seem to know what your doing. But in my opinion if your running 16 weeks of test I think you should run 15 weeks of equipoise instead of 8 weeks.

j martini is offline Member
    Run the EQ for at least 12 weeks i would go 12, Eq has such a long ester attached to it that 8 weeks wont bring very much in the way of gains.

I would also use 50mg of winny depot ED, instead of 100mg EOD winny is basically in and out of your system.

j martini is offline Member
    Run the EQ for at least 12 weeks i would go 15, Eq has such a long ester attached to it that 8 weeks wont bring very much in the way of gains.

I would also use 50mg of winny depot ED, instead of 100mg EOD winny is basically in and out of your system.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    1. Run the drol for 4 weeks
    2. Since this is your 5th cycle I'd up the Test to 750mgs
    3. Run the EQ for 15 weeks, you'l be very dissappointed if you run it for 8
    4. Why the slin only for that month? Why not cycle it for the entire cycle?
    5. Start HCG at week 16 and run for 2 weeks then start Clomid and nolv.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR fellow NBer!!

hahah...opps I copied the cycle from a folder....it should be 750 of enan...

Thanks for the welcome and the responses guys

Quote Originally Posted by alllooksnnogo
    hahah...opps I copied the cycle from a folder....it should be 750 of enan...

Thanks for the welcome and the responses guys

Good to hear that so you can scratch of #2 on my suggestions. Really consider running the Eq a lot longer. That will make a huge difference in results...............

Thanks for the andvice boys....I thought that about the EQ considering the half life but was wondering wheather or not I should run it along with the winny? What do you guys think?

Wuboy where you from bro? Lookin jakced my man!!!

Ja I was planning to run the HCG the day I inj my last shot of test and then continue for the 2 weeks....what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Good to hear that so you can scratch of #2 on my suggestions. Really consider running the Eq a lot longer. That will make a huge difference in results...............

Will do my brotha Just wondering about running it with the winny? What do you think?

Will do my brotha Just wondering about running it with the winny? What do you think?

Well this is obvisousy a bulking cycle so I dont see a need for the Winny at the end. I prefer to see you run a last 2 weeks of Prop to help come down of the longer ester and then start Clomid 3 days after your last Prop shot. I would take the HCG the day after your last test E shot and run 1500iu E3D up until your first day of Clomid...........

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    eq should be ran 12 weeks minimum imo,you will not see any real gains untill around the week 8 mark.
    start the hcg day after the last shot of test and run it for ten days straight at 500-1000ius,4 days after start clomid therapy.
    the winny should be ran 14 days past the test,this way it will line up with the test to start pct!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well this is obvisousy a bulking cycle so I dont see a need for the Winny at the end. I prefer to see you run a last 2 weeks of Prop to help come down of the longer ester and then start Clomid 3 days after your last Prop shot. I would take the HCG the day after your last test E shot and run 1500iu E3D up until your first day of Clomid...........
    hcg can be ran a number of ways as jay and i have both illustrated,you choose wat suits you best mate!!!
    hey jay!!

Thanks for the help my brothas HCG aligns with what I was going to do and I agree with the EQ timing and will adjust it accordingly.

Thanks for the help my brothas HCG aligns with what I was going to do and I agree with the EQ timing and will adjust it accordingly.

Awesome!! Many different ways of administering the HCG as Booz stated. Can't really comment after his posts so I know you're good to go buddy!!!!

Good cycle bro!! You're gonna love it !

Do you plan competing in the near future?

WU my brotha.....I competed a couple of years ago. That was my 2nd of 2 comps in my big career...ha I weighed in at 154 4.5% BF ...took the light weight easy...there was no third place over all but I had it. A couple of big bros took me out!! I might compete in the New Brunswicks next year in Nov. I want to step on stage around 170-174lbs. At 5'6" that should be good.

Thanks bro the cycle should be a good one. I've just started 1 weeks ago 4 shots in and 50mg A50...already feeling a little boost from the A...can't wait for the test

Thanks bros, much appriciation for some quality advice!! Love the site!

AR is awesome, and lots of bros with impressive knowledge.

Where do you live in NB bro? I'm in Moncton. Looks like the is an interesting little NB community on the board, really cool.

It would be cool to see you on stage at the NBs in november. the show is getting pretty good, mostly due to the new sponsorship of SFL. Did you see the last one?

Take care big man and keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by wuboy25
    AR is awesome, and lots of bros with impressive knowledge.

Where do you live in NB bro? I'm in Moncton. Looks like the is an interesting little NB community on the board, really cool.

It would be cool to see you on stage at the NBs in november. the show is getting pretty good, mostly due to the new sponsorship of SFL. Did you see the last one?

Take care big man and keep up the good work
    Sweet bro..cool cool...I'm from SJ, heading up to Monkey town for the weekend....a small world indeed. YA man I did 2 Saint John shows skipped the last but if I do another it will definately be the NB's. No Bro I missed the last one but the one before that I caught. Mike Griffen taking it. Did you see that! Clearly GH involved...you can't look that vascular without it. I hope to push about 2 bills with this cycle so maybe on stage at 175-180. We will see. Have you ever done one bro?

Talk to you soon homy

Matt

Hey bro. Nope haven't seen the 2004 NB's. Last one was really nice, Salim Satir (from SJ) won the overall.HUGE FREAK!!!

Haven't done any show yet. I really want to get bigger before stepping on stage (I'm 6.2, so I really need to step on stage at minimum 220).

Hope to see you in monkey town bro!

TTYS big Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by wuboy25
    Hey bro. Nope haven't seen the 2004 NB's. Last one was really nice, Salim Satir (from SJ) won the overall.HUGE FREAK!!!

Haven't done any show yet. I really want to get bigger before stepping on stage (I'm 6.2, so I really need to step on stage at minimum 220).

Hope to see you in monkey town bro!

TTYS big Matt.
    cool bro...lol...small world my man. The only reason why I stepped on stage in the first one was because of Salim. We used to chill/train together all the time. He gave me my first diet. He still goes to the Y, see him all the time. He was definately jacked bro...very thin skin!!!

Talk to you soon bro

big matt...hehe...not yet...give me a bump when I hit 2 bills

Thread Information