BOBBY D is offline Member

Sust Cycle, Missed Injection, Got Question???

4weeks in, currently on:
    anadrol : wks 1-3 (couldn't handle making it to 4) Nolvadex 20mgs/day
    sut250: wks 1-12, nolvadex 10mgs/ unless gyno signs occur

I am taking my sust250, 4th week on, & i am shooting 1/2ml EOD (always in the morning) but i missed my dose on sunday & today (mon.) i was running late for work. so my question is:

1. should i just take 1ml tommorrow (tuesday) to make up & then continue w/ my eod injects.

2. also, i have been on test last year (500mg/wk test cyp.) & if i feel that the sust at 1/2ml isnt doing much, can i bump it up to 1 amp/ml/ EOD.

3. can i run nolv 10mgs/day for the rest of the 8 weeks, i had no prob w/ that dose last time on test, & i do want to get the full effect of sust250 beeing that it doesn't bloat u like some other test. (e. cyp).

4. when does the full effect of sust start kicking in.

*** JUST A WORD FROM ME: I was currently on anadrol for the past 3 weeks (first time use on drol) & i couldn't take it anymore (sides: nausea the most as it effected my eating, lethargy) so i cut it short. the first 2 weeks were great, blown up arms & great strength (went up 50lbs on my bench the 3rd week@ 5 reps).

i had no bloat at all due to the help of 20mgs of nolvadex/day ( i needed that dose cause the nipples were getting majorly tingly & itchy), which from the bloat stories i heard of drol, that was the first thing that i was shocked by not seeing, but drol however effects ppl differently from what i hear. by the 3rd week i just had to stop cause of the sick feeling & just stick w/ my sust250. so i might do 1ml eod if i see a reason to.

thanks guys for helping. please feel free to give suggestions.

BOBBY D.

B-u-m-p

H-O-V-A is offline New Member
    just take your normal dose shot like you normally would. i've missed shots before it just unstables blood levels. nothing you can't handle just try not to let it happen anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by H-O-V-A
    just take your normal dose shot like you normally would. i've missed shots before it just unstables blood levels. nothing you can't handle just try not to let it happen anymore.
    allright, thanks! any thoughts about the other 4 questions. anybody else plz let me know, help, thanks..

H-O-V-A is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D

1. should i just take 1ml tommorrow (tuesday) to make up & then continue w/ my eod injects.
    take the shot ASAP and continue EOD shots

2. also, i have been on test last year (500mg/wk test cyp.) & if i feel that the sust at 1/2ml isnt doing much, can i bump it up to 1 amp/ml/ EOD.
    i think 1g of test is too big of a jump. go up to 750mg if you feel the need so but not 1g.

3. can i run nolv 10mgs/day for the rest of the 8 weeks, i had no prob w/ that dose last time on test, & i do want to get the full effect of sust250 beeing that it doesn't bloat u like some other test. (e. cyp).
    10mg is allright.

4. when does the full effect of sust start kicking in.
    weeks 6-8 for me.

awnser in bold.

thanks bro.. yeah i thought eod @1ml would equal 750mg, but i see what u mean, thats a gram.. ill just do .75ml eod from now on..
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 01-16-2006 at 02:02 PM.

Thread Information