Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

Fina into chest?

Has anyone injected fina or prop into their chest? Curious on how painful it is or if I should just stick to injecting winstrol ? Also what size needle would you use? 5/8? I'm using 5/8 for bi's and tri's right now without any problem....???

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i never have any pain injecting into chest

i use a 1" pin

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I never have a problem. I only hit my pecs with 1 cc though. Usually tren mixed with prop. They get a little sore but not any more than other sites.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    shouldnt be a prob ..may sting a bit if u have never done it b4 but thats how evrything is

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    23ga. x 1"..I shoot 2cc with no problem...Occasionally, it will knot up @ the injection site, but a hot compress will help dissipate the oil and reduce the size of the knot.....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5151
    Has anyone injected fina or prop into their chest? Curious on how painful it is or if I should just stick to injecting winstrol? Also what size needle would you use? 5/8? I'm using 5/8 for bi's and tri's right now without any problem....???
    If you had no prob with the winny shots then go for it, prop might be a bit painful... but it always seems to be. depending on the dose of the tren and the ether it may or may not hurt, the higher the dose (ie 100mgs per cc) the more it will hurt.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    also to be on the safe side, try taking a small shot first with 25gauge 5/8", see how it goes from there, never try the mother load the first time. let it adjust to taking shots.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Has anyone injected fina or prop into their chest? Curious on how painful it is or if I should just stick to injecting winstrol? Also what size needle would you use? 5/8? I'm using 5/8 for bi's and tri's right now without any problem....???
    If you're shooting water based winny then I'd imagine that there would be more pain from the winny shot compared to the prop or tren . I shot 1ml of test prop 2 days ago with nothing out of the ordinary. Personally, I like chest shots, but then again I like site injections. Eventhough a lot of cats don't believe in 'em I like simply for the added injection sites. 25g.x1" is what I shot with. A friend of mine had issues with 25g.x5/8. He had a nice lump at the site of injection for a few days. No infection, it just looked like the oil didn't get far enough into the muscle. I'd go for the 1" but that's me.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    people at the gym tell me to stay away from chest injections but I don't see the problem...great advice like always......I'm going for it

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    people at the gym tell me to stay away from chest injections but I don't see the problem...great advice like always......I'm going for it
    There isnt a problem. Unlike delts and glutes you can even use both hands.

Thread Information